Day 16 - Goparokko [Team Challenge]

hrtbrk

I got the score on my first try and all I did was just make groups of 4. I didn't focus on doing anything special or making combinations to get extra points. When I had something special and could use it I used it. I didn't save anything or have any strategy except for move fast and make those groups of 4.

Still trying Goparakko 6000pts and I am starting to think,I have better chances to let somebody who is used playing it, achieve it by temporarily letting him on my main account.

And as thank you if everything goes well without any losses I'll send him/her an item worth about 2million for the trouble.

However, chances that this will occur are nil.{The above is me being sarcastic}

Tomorrow morning I'll try using another laptop with a different internet connection, maybe I'll have better luck.

53 minutes ago, Sajjet said:

Still trying Goparakko 6000pts and I am starting to think,I have better chances to let somebody who is used playing it, achieve it by temporarily letting him on my main account.

And as thank you if everything goes well without any losses I'll send him/her an item worth about 2million for the trouble.

However, chances that this will occur are slim or nil.

Tomorrow morning I'll try using another laptop with a different internet connection, maybe I'll have better luck.

Um, you could get in trouble for letting someone else play a game for you, on your account, and, also "paying"/giving them an item for doing so.

Per the Neopets "Rules & Guidelines":

2. Play Neopets with honesty and fairness

True Neopians work hard and play fair to get ahead in the game. Using any kind of program or outside aid, or attempting to gain an unfair advantage, is considered cheating. That includes sharing an account or using multiple accounts to earn items and/or NP. Neopets is a game and should be played fair and square.

This includes buying and selling Neopoints, Neopets, Accounts, or NP items for real money. We do not sell these things; the only way to earn them legitimately is to play the game. Anyone attempting to sell you these things is not affiliated with us and is breaking the rules, and anyone buying is cheating to get ahead.

The Spirit of the Rule: If you didn't earn it on your own, but used outside help instead, you're cheating and cheating is lame.

ref: http://www.neopets.com/chatrules.phtml

I understand you are being sarcastic. However, just so no one else gets the wrong idea, I'm not trying to be the Neopian police, but would hate to see someone's account frozen, especially after all the hard work put into it.