Notable Donors?

jujube159

8 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Am I missing something here? The pet lookup *says* it's a Grape Lutari, so how did that even happen?! It's things like this that keep me awake at night lol

Maybe they used the perks to create this. I suppose they MUST have as there's no other way it could have happened.

*checks on JN*

Yep, it's been confirmed on there now that this is what happens.

Heads up! If you choose to convert a Neopet whose colour does not exist for the new Neopet species (i.e. you convert a Biscuit Kougra into a Lutari—Biscuit Lutaris don't exist at time of writing), then a random colour will be chosen, and sometimes the colour does not exist for the Neopet. For example, a Lemon Lutari has been created with this perk, which effectively breaks your Neopet.

One of the CC perks was to change your pet to a different species, so they changed their grape chia to a lutari, which is a non-existent combo.  Or now it's maybe the only one in existence. It would be so cool if TNT made those impossible pets an option just so they can have art instead of just a gear.  That would be a perk worth purchasing!

I lol'd about the grape lutari eating the grape chia.  They do look sort of snakey with their long thin bodies...

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Maybe they used the perks to create this. I suppose they MUST have as there's no other way it could have happened.

*checks on JN*

Yep, it's been confirmed on there now that this is what happens.

Aaaah, thank you! Such a pity they can't sort out some OOAK image for them.