Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Day 18 - Spellseeker

Recommended Posts

Totally challenging AAA on this one. I know I can beat his score. My HS is over 200,000 so this *should* be a cake walk. 馃槅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this game is actually really fun! Never played it before but聽It will definitely be a game i come back and play more often! I really like how you can change up the game play by choosing symbols, numbers and letters. I went for the number symbols for the AAA score since you can get really long聽chains with those!聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play this all the time, using the symbols option. I'm aware I could get a much higher score using the numbers but my broken brain just can't cope with the various combos you need to follow. 160k is pushing it a little as I usually just cash out at 100k and haven't bothered pushing beyond that very often, though my high score is decent so maybe I'll sail through with no problem.

image.png.8b5de315dcfcbf7bc2de2a16336f3f34.png

So, @deboratibi and @rntracy1 did your high scores come from using the numbers?

Oh, and it looks like I'm inadvertently calling @Angel贸 out on his 200k+ high score, too, lol. lol.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I play this all the time, using the symbols option. I'm aware I could get a much higher score using the numbers but my broken brain just can't cope with the various combos you need to follow. 160k is pushing it a little as I usually just cash out at 100k and haven't bothered pushing beyond that very often, though my high score is decent so maybe I'll sail through with no problem.

image.png.8b5de315dcfcbf7bc2de2a16336f3f34.png

So, @deboratibi and @rntracy1 did your high scores come from using the numbers?

Oh, and it looks like I'm inadvertently calling @Angel贸 out on his 200k+ high score, too, lol. lol.gif

yes , playing by numbers , you are correct ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was relieved to finally see a DD game again that I actually play regularly, like, and can get a decent score on. (Although I might've liked it even better if they'd have saved this game for a weekday, instead of a day when I actually have plenty of time to play.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Angel贸 said:

yes , playing by numbers , you are correct ^_^

I really wish I could manage it with numbers, because I'd have a shot at a trophy then, but I can feel my brain cells frying if I attempt it. T_T

42 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I was relieved to finally see a DD game again that I actually play regularly, like, and can get a decent score on. (Although I might've liked it even better if they'd have saved this game for a weekday, instead of a day when I actually have plenty of time to play.)

I KNOW! I felt the exact same myself, so much relief.聽 >_<

This is a game I like a lot because you can go at entirely your own pace, hence right now it's sat on Level 8 with 127,600 while I'm filling my face and replying on here (multi-tasking FTW! :lmaosmiley:). The guaranteed 3k does no harm, either!

EDIT

Not gonna get past here, am I. So there you go, AAA.

I1xWzIN.jpg

and OMG if you guys could have seen the hoops I had to jump through to get that image on this page because I kept doing SO MANY things wrong! 馃槚 But I got there in the end, so take that MS, you're not the boss of me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2018 at 7:18 AM, jellysundae said:

So, @deboratibi and @rntracy1 did your high scores come from using the numbers?

In my case, yep, I always play with numbers! I'm surprised you feel that the symbols are easier to follow... That screenshot you posted makes my head hurt, lol. I'm not usually a fan of numbers (I'm more of a word game kind of gal), but in this case I think the numbers are more straightforward. Everyone knows 1 is followed by 2, which in turn is followed by 3. So you just go 1-2-3-2-1-2-1-2-3...

Oh, and for a higher score, I always make sure to get at least one golden tile in the first level. If I don't, I restart the game. I usually score somewhere between 30k and 50k in level 1. My highest score ever was聽753,900, which earned me a bronze trophy (it was one of the few trophies I earned by accident - I love this game so much! :laughingsmiley:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, deboratibi said:

In my case, yep, I always play with numbers! I'm surprised you feel that the symbols are easier to follow... That screenshot you posted makes my head hurt, lol. I'm not usually a fan of numbers (I'm more of a word game kind of gal), but in this case I think the numbers are more straightforward. Everyone knows 1 is followed by 2, which in turn is followed by 3. So you just go 1-2-3-2-1-2-1-2-3...

Oh, and for a higher score, I always make sure to get at least one golden tile in the first level. If I don't, I restart the game. I usually score somewhere between 30k and 50k in level 1. My highest score ever was聽753,900, which earned me a bronze trophy (it was one of the few trophies I earned by accident - I love this game so much! :laughingsmiley:).

I can't really pinpoint what the problem I have with the numbers is, I just know that when I've tried it in the past my brain's wanted to curl up and die, and my brain issues have worsened since then so . . . 馃槬

I've always played it with the symbols so that's maybe why I still manage with that ok, though if there's a lot of green tiles I struggle because there's just too much going on on the screen.

The words version of this game is a total bust, isn't it. I learnt that years ago, there's NO chance of getting a decent score that way, which is a shame because it could be like Word Pyramid, but without the stress, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
  • Create New...