Wraith Resurgence - New Dialogue

It looks like Queen Fyora has some new "news" for us, concerning the Wraith Resurgence. It looks like it is finally over, but keep an eye out for The Darkest Faerie:

We couldn’t have reached this far without your help and I feel you deserve an honour for the efforts you have put in.None of it will go unacknowledged, I assure you! However, a word of caution – the Darkest Faerie is gravely hurt and weakened, yes, but she is no longer trapped. 

I want you to be alert and keep an eye out for her, just as we all will.

She is capable of much evil, and we must not let our guard down.

The "fog" is gone and, now, I don't believe anyone can try to complete this plot.

Interesting . . . well, I'm glad that Kaia isn't TDF, I'm also glad TDF is on the loose again and overall JS haven't (so far!) created some awful canon about her that everyone's gonna hate. But really, the "plot" is far from complete, isn't it, Malum/Reizo still needs returning to their normal form.

2 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Well rats.  I still can't click on the one of every kind reward that is under the Malum rises one =/  Guess I'm just missing a prize from the plot for good?

Did it ever work for you? Because that achievement is currently glitched for everyone.

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Interesting . . . well, I'm glad that Kaia isn't TDF, I'm also glad TDF is on the loose again and overall JS haven't (so far!) created some awful canon about her that everyone's gonna hate. But really, the "plot" is far from complete, isn't it, Malum/Reizo still needs returning to their normal form.

Good points. I do hope mthis ends in the very near future though.:dance:

6 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Well rats.  I still can't click on the one of every kind reward that is under the Malum rises one =/  Guess I'm just missing a prize from the plot for good?

@GillyTook, the One Of Every Kind reward was the Infirmary Avatar.

As @Nielo has said, it is glitched for all, just check your avatar list to see if you have it. You probably do.

7 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

The "fog" is gone and, now, I don't believe anyone can try to complete this plot.

The challengers have all been removed from the battledome as well.

7 hours ago, Nielo said:

Did it ever work for you? Because that achievement is currently glitched for everyone.

I got the prize for Malum rises, didn't you? I didn't know it was glitched! Wow! Glad I got it when it was first released.

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It seems there is a bit more dialogue on the "Story So Far":

http://www.neopets.com/twr/story/index.phtml?show=20

And it looks like Malum has a story to tell:

http://www.neopets.com/twr/story/index.phtml?show=21

The way it is starting, I wonder if it will take as long as this plot has been going, for him to tell it.

16 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

I got the prize for Malum rises, didn't you? I didn't know it was glitched! Wow! Glad I got it when it was first released.

No, that one has been working fine all along (I think). It's the 'One of (Every) Kind' achievement that was glitched for everyone for a bit, but only on the achievement page. The actual avatar hadn't been removed from our avatar lists. It seems to have been fixed now though, so @GillyTook maybe it's worth checking if it's working for you as well?

@Scoobert_Doo Lol, maybe they want to make a tie-in with the AC as well? ?

So, has anyone else received the neomail stating they received prizes, an avatar and trophy? I found the prizes and the avatar but not the trophy. What does it look like? Can someone post a pic or tell me what the caption under the trophy reads?

Just now, phill said:

some people have, theres a thread somewhere. Some of us are still waiting.

OK well, I don't mind waiting. I wish they wouldn't send out those neomails until they have everything in place though. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

OK well, I don't mind waiting. I wish they wouldn't send out those neomails until they have everything in place though. Thank you!

You already have your trophy, it's just not the last in line. The order of them has been mixed up for some time now, it's right next to your CC 2018 trophy. ?

11 minutes ago, Nielo said:

You already have your trophy, it's just not the last in line. The order of them has been mixed up for some time now, it's right next to your CC 2018 trophy. ?

Oh my! I'll be darn, I thought it would be elsewhere. Thanks for looking!