Hi! This is my first time posting, so please bare with me.

In my neohome 2.0 I have several neopets stuck. They're listed as already placed inside of my neohome, but they're not! The worst part is, three of the four stuck are my absolute favorites. Does anyone know if there's a way to get them out and working again?

I am not sure what you mean by "stuck in your neohome."  I have pets in my neohome but I am still able to customize them, feed them, play with them, etc.  Are you not able to interact with your pets?  Tell me more about what is going on.

I can still interact with them outside of it. The neohome app is basically treating it like a glitched piece of furniture --- it says it's in the neohome, but it's not showing up and there's no way for me to put them back into the shed so I can place them again. Sorry about the confusion.

a_niehaus said: I can still interact with them outside of it. The neohome app is basically treating it like a glitched piece of furniture --- it says it's in the neohome, but it's not showing up and there's no way for me to put them back into the shed so I can place them again. Sorry about the confusion.

I have the same exact problem with one of my neopets.  She just disappeared one day. 

28 minutes ago, Trea said:

a_niehaus said: I can still interact with them outside of it. The neohome app is basically treating it like a glitched piece of furniture --- it says it's in the neohome, but it's not showing up and there's no way for me to put them back into the shed so I can place them again. Sorry about the confusion.

I have the same exact problem with one of my neopets.  She just disappeared one day. 

It really sucks. I have a few side accounts but the three are are of my four favorites ?