Daily Dare 2018: Claim Your Prizes

hrtbrk

Must have that AAA Collectable Charm!!! If anyone here is selling it, please send me a PM and we can work out a deal. I was unable to make Gold this year due to time constraints and a couple of games getting the best of me. The Charm is going directly into my album so you'll be helping out a collector. :D

Congrats to everyone who got Gold this year and to all who participated! :D

Yeah, as a collector I somehow always forget the prize for beating AAA every day is usually an album item. (Maybe that's because I've never actually gotten a gold trophy in the DD. ? ) I might've tried harder/longer to beat him at Zurroball than I did if I'd remembered. Oh well.

21 minutes ago, ranga_muffin said:

i too had to buy the stamp item. I thought there were 21 days to the event and so i thought I had another day to beat AAA on goparokko (evil game) but wound up doing a  last minute panic score for abigail

I agree! Goparokko is EVIL! I couldn't beat it, and like you I THOUGHT we had another day. So, my 19 OTHER challenges really don't count. Got a Participation Trophy, the slushie, 1000np and the site theme. >_> I stupidly thought we had to challenge AAA or his sis before we loaded the game to send the scores, (For them to count I mean). I was going for challenging AAA for all games this year, and I just couldn't get over 4500 in Goparokko. ? ALL the OTHER AAA challenges I beat fairly quickly, surprisingly even Zurroball. *sigh* Well, there's always next year!

I thought we had another day too, I don't always read the news or I'd probably have known I didn't. I had a vague plan of finding a mouse and playing the ones I couldn't do on a track pad and arrow keys some time before the last day but best laid plans and all that. I'm not so good at the games. lol.

The amount of squares on the DD headquarters page was really misleading. It's always a good idea to check the FAQ, the neoboards and these forums to get all the facts about an event, even if you think you already know all the facts. Neopets is good at surprising us. ? 

Pretty excited about getting that retired AAA avie ^.^ Made gold again for the third year in a row. Now to wait for the GMC and get my 7th gold trophy for it. I really hope there will be a cool theme again ? I loved the Sun v Moon theme from a previous year.

dfgdg.png

@Mouseykinsgo hit up some of the people who got 3 of the AAA charms.  I'm sure they would be willing to cut you a good deal<_<.  JS at it's finest again.  I mean seriously, that really isn't fair, now is it?  Some of them got the chadley items, that some probably didn't earn, then 3 of this year's items. 

IDK if it is possible to pull the extra items back and telling people to discard them is useless.  Hmmmmm, what to do?  I got it!!!  Give EVERYONE an extra charm or two.  Yep, that sounds fair to me.  I'd GIVE you one if I got two extras Mouseykins.  But hey, that's me.