hiii!

aurnia

hii im new to tdn forums and i literally just got back on neopets yesterday after a huge hit of nostalgia lol

i got into my old acc and i thought id have way more np but uh not the case HAHA

lets be friends!

im also into art and id love to to some kind of like small drawings for np or something(?) if this kind of thing is ok~

Welcome back to Neopets and welcome to TDN's forums! I'm not entirely sure on the rules about selling art for NP. I should look it up if you haven't already. Or maybe someone else here will know more about that. It's easy to make NP nowadays though, if you spin Trudy's surprise every day you can make about 400k to 500k a month, as long as you don't miss a single day.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

HI there and welcome back...

I was the same. Nostalgia happened and now I am back and omg my account is so old :D

Enjoy and also I sent you a friends request ?

4 hours ago, aurnia said:

im also into art and id love to to some kind of like small drawings for np or something(?) if this kind of thing is ok~

First off, welcome to TDN! :D

Now for the bad news. ?

You cannot trade artwork or anything for Neopoints or items.

38 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

Now for the bad news. ?

You cannot trade artwork or anything for Neopoints or items.

Can you sell your stuff for real money and then use said money to buy neocash? I have nothing personally to sell, I am just curious. I don't buy neocash at all, so this does not effect me in any way other than to gain more pointless knowledge.

33 minutes ago, babayaga67 said:

Can you sell your stuff for real money and then use said money to buy neocash? I have nothing personally to sell, I am just curious. I don't buy neocash at all, so this does not effect me in any way other than to gain more pointless knowledge.

if it's Neopets related , you can't sell it for cash , because all the art is Neopets Property , not yours 

6 hours ago, aurnia said:

hii im new to tdn forums

welcome back , I'm Angelo :) please to meet you ...

Hi! Welcome back. I'm sure that a huge amount of the people who use Neopets these days are older people who used to have an account when they were younger, including myself! 

Thank you everyone about your answers towards the art thing! I had no idea since when I used to play Flight Rising, I was allowed to do like art for gold and stuff. Yes hhaha thank you to everyone for saying welcome back as well!! its been such a long time LOL

@PinkSpaceSheep i added you back! ^^

15 hours ago, babayaga67 said:

I see that Angelo' answered your question in a sense.  I took your question to mean, "can you sell ANYTHING?"  For instance, I sell Barbie dolls and jewelry on Ebay.  Of course, nobody can stop you from doing that or tell you what you can or cannot use that money for.  Now, if I were to go into my guild, the forums, or on here and say, "I will trade a 1960 #3 ponytail Barbie doll for 330,000 NC." That is against the rules. You cannot use any of said forums to sell items for real money either.  So in that sense, the answer to your question is no.  You couldn't sell for real money, then buy NC.  The only way is to sell items on your own, then buy the NC.  Hope that helps a little bit.

On 5/17/2018 at 10:44 AM, aurnia said:

hii im new to tdn forums and i literally just got back on neopets yesterday after a huge hit of nostalgia lol

i got into my old acc and i thought id have way more np but uh not the case HAHA

lets be friends!

Hey there! Welcome to TDN forums! My name's Rissa! It's super great to meetcha. I haven't posted much yet, but I love making new friends. I'd love to add you on Neo! ^-^
I'd be really glad to be friends and maybe be able to help out. You know you can have up to 5 Pets now? (6 if you have Premium.) It's great! Especially since I enjoy Neopets enough to have Premium. I'd be happy to help out if I can. I found a wonderful bunch of friends after returning, and I'm in an amazing guild called The Kindness Project. ^-^

On 5/17/2018 at 1:39 PM, PinkSpaceSheep said:

HI there and welcome back...

I was the same. Nostalgia happened and now I am back and omg my account is so old :D

Enjoy and also I sent you a friends request ?

Hiya! I got the same nostalgia wave when I got the message from Neopets about the pet limit raised to 5... or 6 with premium. I was instantly back into my memories and it's great! I'm looking for friends, too! Would love to be your Neofriend, too! ^-^

On 5/17/2018 at 5:14 PM, Oganagey said:

Hi! Welcome back. I'm sure that a huge amount of the people who use Neopets these days are older people who used to have an account when they were younger, including myself! 

I've had the same experience! I'm 26 & shameless with my love for Neopets. There shouldn't be a "right" or "wrong" age to play Neo. We're all enjoying the same site, and we're all having fun. ^-^

4 hours ago, trickkey said:

Hey there! Welcome to TDN forums! My name's Rissa! It's super great to meetcha. I haven't posted much yet, but I love making new friends. I'd love to add you on Neo! ^-^
I'd be really glad to be friends and maybe be able to help out. You know you can have up to 5 Pets now? (6 if you have Premium.) It's great! Especially since I enjoy Neopets enough to have Premium. I'd be happy to help out if I can. I found a wonderful bunch of friends after returning, and I'm in an amazing guild called The Kindness Project. ^-^

Hiya! I got the same nostalgia wave when I got the message from Neopets about the pet limit raised to 5... or 6 with premium. I was instantly back into my memories and it's great! I'm looking for friends, too! Would love to be your Neofriend, too! ^-^

I've had the same experience! I'm 26 & shameless with my love for Neopets. There shouldn't be a "right" or "wrong" age to play Neo. We're all enjoying the same site, and we're all having fun. ^-^

thank you!! nice to meet you rissa whats ur neo name? mines aurnia haha

and omg yes so many pets! we should get friends together hehe

yeah i recently turned 20 and im like ready to be totally into this neopets thing again hahaha

On 5/19/2018 at 5:32 AM, aurnia said:

thank you!! nice to meet you rissa whats ur neo name? mines aurnia haha

and omg yes so many pets! we should get friends together hehe

yeah i recently turned 20 and im like ready to be totally into this neopets thing again hahaha

No problem! It's nice to meet you too! My neoname is trickkey, but I think I sent you a Neofriend's request already. (Lemme know if I'm mistaken or remembering incorrectly.)
And yes! Friends are fun to find and make~! ^^
Nice! I'll be turning 27 on July 2nd. Congrats on the big 20 for you, though! I may be almost 27, but I'm still super psyched for my b-day, hehe! ^^

7 hours ago, PinkSpaceSheep said:

YYAAAAYY for nostalgia and good ol times ... ?

Happy Sunday! Or whatever day it is where you are ?

Yaaay for Neopets Nostalgia! Neo-stalgia...? Hmm... Sounded better in my head. xD
And Happy Sunday to you, too! Good day to be on Neo. ^^
Although, what day isn't? ❤️

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:04 AM, PinkSpaceSheep said:

YYAAAAYY for nostalgia and good ol times ... ?

Happy Sunday! Or whatever day it is where you are ?

I meant to tell you before, I LOVE your Lutari customization.  I mean seriously, it's simply, it's done with NPs, and it just looks so clean, refreshing and classic.  Makes me wish I were at the beach with her. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 2:57 PM, rntracy1 said:

I meant to tell you before, I LOVE your Lutari customization.  I mean seriously, it's simply, it's done with NPs, and it just looks so clean, refreshing and classic.  Makes me wish I were at the beach with her. 

Thanks so much ... to be honest, I dont have a lot of stuff yet, or actually I do, but it is mostly stuff I dont like to put on my pets because they look silly ?

And spending real money on neopets is a bit ... odd, in my opinion. I did it, but afterwards I did not find it worth it.

Sometimes I think my pets look like they are attending a bad taste party ?