Secret Lab Map: should I buy the whole set?

ladyblack

I think that's a pretty good price actually.  You could try to buy individual pieces and hope it comes in cheaper, but it's more hassle and theres always that last piece (or two) that is elusive. As I say, I don't think that's a bad price.

2 hours ago, phill said:

I think that's a pretty good price actually.  You could try to buy individual pieces and hope it comes in cheaper, but it's more hassle and theres always that last piece (or two) that is elusive. As I say, I don't think that's a bad price.

Thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

I agree with phill, if you can get the seller to respond, the price isn't too bad.  You could get lucky and get pieces through RE's, I just recently got 2, I didn't even notice, I just saw them in my inventory when I logged in to my acct.  That's always the way, AFTER you have purchased the map.  lol.  I get them while playing games where I have to refresh a lot.  Come to think of it, I have been playing solitaire a LOT lately, that's probably where they came from.  I play NQ2 quite often, as well as pyramids.  I still need that stupid lever of doom avatar so that refreshes a lot too.  Those things can get you some great REs.  Good luck with getting your map.

Yep, dicearoo is fun too.  Tyranu evavu (reminds me of card sharks- lol). Like you say, you can other map pieces too.  I have gotten treasure map pieces, spooky treasure map pieces, petpet lab map pieces, and dreaded forgotten shore map pieces. lol.  I say dreaded because I have sooooooooooo many of them.  I give the whole set out for free on the TP to newbies.  I make sure their acct is new because I want them to need it, not sell it.  Not that you can get much for it anyway.  lol.  The secret lab map pieces on the other hand, those REs are awesome, I think it is worth selling those individually.

1.9 is the going price right now

but i think with a little bit of luck u can snag some nice deals on the shop wiz

personally i prefer to buy the whole map and save myself the headache of countless refreshing on the wiz