floralpattern

Theres been a recent problem where I am no longer able to customise my peophin. I can customise all my other pets just not her, I thought maybe it was a glitch with the clothing so if I repainted her like I was going to anyways it would solve the issue but it did not, No matter what when I click on the customisation link it tries to load the user data in the normal way and then it says  shockwave flash has crashed, I feel like this is not actually the problem since I am not having errors for games or customising other pets.

Do you all have any ideas of how to fix this? Obviously I want to customise her and its driving me nuts right now ? I definitely dont want to pound her bc I have had her forever.

Halp.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 9.14.02 PM.png

Surprise, the Peophin is being replaced with Missingno as of today. Missingno is the first pet to have special effects around the site such as games crashing more often and a chance that your entire account will become corrupted and need to be purged. Or it could just be that TNT is trying to get customization set up in HTML5 and they are starting with the Peophin. Ideally it is a sign of progress being made.

This is a longshot but have you updated flash fully? I just went to Customize and I can't get my closet to load and the Adobe Flash updater popped up on my screen.

@Angeló How are your peophins?

The species is showing up ok on both DTI and Neocolours. I was thinking that if someone's messed up the base image on Neo it will be broken elsewhere but that didn't pan out!

I'd lay off worrying until at least Tuesday though, if something's broken over the weekend there's only a skeleton crew around to fix it, isn't there, and a new/no system for reporting faults, so it might need Monday to get found out about and looked into.

@Nielo I should've mentioned but my flash is up to date and I have tried firefox and safari. This is an issue thats been happening for at least a week as well ? I understand if they're doing updates to the site though so if thats the case I'm not upset and I understand if I have to wait a while before I can customise her again.

@Nielo Currently I am using Google Chrome which I am aware has its issues bur like I said it hasnt changed no matter what browser I use, oh well.

@ladyblack Hopefully its just a small site change error and will be resolved soon!

@Mouseykins I am up to date, I knew it was an issue so I made sure to check bc I'd feel silly posting this only to realise I just had to update LOL 

@jellysundae Thanks for checking!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

17 hours ago, floralpattern said:

Theres been a recent problem where I am no longer able to customise my peophin. I can customise all my other pets just not her, I thought maybe it was a glitch with the clothing so if I repainted her like I was going to anyways it would solve the issue but it did not, No matter what when I click on the customisation link it tries to load the user data in the normal way and then it says  shockwave flash has crashed, I feel like this is not actually the problem since I am not having errors for games or customising other pets.

Do you all have any ideas of how to fix this? Obviously I want to customise her and its driving me nuts right now ? I definitely dont want to pound her bc I have had her forever.

Halp.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 9.14.02 PM.png

How many items do you have, in your Closet? Generally, Flash crashing, when customizing, is due to having a lot of items in your Closet. I've heard, on the Neoboards, of people getting their Closet down to 380-ish or below, seems to get customizing working again, but some have even had to go lower, about 150-ish, or so. So, keep removing items from your Closet, and try customizing. If Flash still crashes, "rinse and repeat" (removing items from your Closet and trying again), until you get your Closet items down low enough for Flash to work. I, also, heard that going through another pet to get to customization, then switching to the pet you want want to customize, may work, too, but I am unfamiliar with that process. For the longest time, I've only had one pet, and I don't do a lot of customizing (I'm really terrible at it).

I think it's gonna be a bite-the-bullet situation here and require a ticket. It doesn't make any sense for it to be a flash or closet problem when Flora has no problems with her other pets. Pretty confounding, isn't it!

@scoobert_doo Wow you were right! I had my closet at 394 so I removed items till I got to 150 and it worked, which is still strange because the customisation was working for otherpets? But now I know, thanks!

@jellysundae Thank you again for your help!

@Nielo sorry for the multiple postings but thank you for your help!

@ others, thanks as well ?