I'm procrastinating

ladyblack

I would agree with you, but then I remembered I participated in the Daily Dare rather than doing my AP Stats homework, Studying for my AP Calc test, or writing my Senior Paper for High School (Don't panic I got my paper done and did well on the Calc test, Stats I have given up on as the teacher is an even worse person than whoever put Zurroball in Daily Dare this year).

School is important though! Procrastinating a little is fine as long as you still do it in the end. Sometimes and for some people things go better with some time pressure behind it. That said: Don't wait too long! Your school will determine a big part of your future (or can make it easier at least).

36 minutes ago, Duma said:

School is important though! Procrastinating a little is fine as long as you still do it in the end. Sometimes and for some people things go better with some time pressure behind it. That said: Don't wait too long! Your school will determine a big part of your future (or can make it easier at least).

Well, I'm already in college so, honestly, I can't bring myself to care about that test right now lol

I am also procrastinating a paper that is due tomorrow. It should be really easy though its only a few pages long. If I am on here its most likely because I am avoiding homework ?

On 5/20/2018 at 2:39 AM, MinaxUmbra said:

Stats I have given up on as the teacher is an even worse person than whoever put Zurroball in Daily Dare this year

This deserves a quote of its own.

Ohh, PLOT TWIST

Maybe they are the SAME person!

See they KNEW you were playing DD rather than doing their schoolwork, so they punished you with Zurroball, it all fits!

Thing is though *adjusts enabler hat*

EVERYONE procrastinates, it's such wide spread human behaviour that that surely means we're supposed to do it, right? :ph34r:

In all seriousness though, if you genuinely really mess your life up through procrastination then that's just natural selection at work, I think. But for most of us, as @Duma said, the time crunch wasting time creates gives people the motivation/inspiration they hadn't been able to find so far. And you can study and do stuff online at the same time, happily those activities aren't mutually exclusive, so you can do it @ladyblack *cheers you on* :D