Vote for Obelisk War! Round 134!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 134th round?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 134th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Awakened
    • Order of the Red Erisim

prediction is this for this round:

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 8 rounds ago 30% 44%
The Order 3 rounds ago 27% 14%
Thieves Guild 17 rounds ago 19% 41%

I'm waiting a bit before picking a team to see what team most people here still need the avatar for.

45 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Gotta be Thieves because I need the avatar ☺️

23 minutes ago, Duma said:

prediction is this for this round:

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 8 rounds ago 30% 44%
The Order 3 rounds ago 27% 14%
Thieves Guild 17 rounds ago 19% 41%

I'm waiting a bit before picking a team to see what team most people here still need the avatar for.

Me too, but Lojo's got dibs right now.

I'm completely ignoring anything Oxbridge has to say now, lol. I mean for the win percentage prediction. It's about time for Thieves again though, isn't it. Though their last win being so long ago could be mainly because they've not been an option that often lately?

Can I be bothered to go back through the threads and check?

*thinks about it*

Nope. :ph34r:

50 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Can I be bothered to go back through the threads and check?

*thinks about it*

Nope. :ph34r:

I checked: Last time we could pick Thieves was 12 rounds ago, but The Sway got the majority of votes and the win back then.

1 hour ago, phill said:

I went with awakened this time round 

? with making sure your reply met the 7 word minimum there my good sir! Was that intentional or just happy happenstance?

I find myself wording things frantically formally at times to make sure they're not below 7 >_<

1 hour ago, Duma said:

I checked: Last time we could pick Thieves was 12 rounds ago, but The Sway got the majority of votes and the win back then.

Now you're making me feel bad for being lazy, thanks for that. ?

Votes are tied right now, that's no help at all! lol.

I have to go with Awakened because I still need that avatar.  I don't like them, lol, but I hope they win this time so I don't have to join them again!

I'm thinking the Thieves might be really popular though since it's been so long since they've been a choice, and a lot of people on the neoboards have been saying they still need that avatar.  ? 

1 hour ago, phill said:

I'm a lady! I do lady things!  (little Britain quote, lol)

No, it was deliberate. I had about three to start, then was wondering if dots counted...

...thought they probably didn't and had to actually formulate a sentence rather than just grunting a terse response back :D 

My lady! I grovel!  ? And now I'm noticing the subtlest of hints beneath your display picture there . . . facepalm.gif

I didn't think you "sounded" like a fella but the name threw me off, and who really knows online? I for one am actually a 300lb hairy bloke living in his mother's basement as @rntracy1 can attest to. ?

No those poor dots don't count, inferior little things that they are, I'm sure they have issues out of the wazoo because of that.

To try and keep things remotely on topic (I feel a mod slap lurking behind me :ph34r:) I find I'm not minding/resenting the Obelisk battles since the last CC, because a lot of the prizes are rares and now that (maybe) the category might not have so much relevance I don't see them as of no use. I'd got very lax prior to CC and only did 10 Obelisk battles before going back to the Koi Warrior but now I happily do the full quota.

I especially like how the plot weapons we gained enable me to fight a tier 3 opponent on hard now. :D

I thought after I posted that quote that, ironically, the person who says that line is a man dressed as a lady so it probably wasn't the best quote to choose haha.

I'm quite at a loss when choosing skirmish sides since charity corner.  I chose awakened because it has randomised boons so I might find something more useful to me than what the other factions are offering.  I don't tend to fight skirmish battles until I've maxed on the koi, because I don't really like the skirmish arenas prize pool. 

Sadly, I only fought three plot challengers because I couldn't get past the rotating chest lock from hell after that, so I was locked out of participating much further in the plot.

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I especially like how the plot weapons we gained enable me to fight a tier 3 opponent on hard now. :D

I also threw in with Thieves this time, to help with obtaining an Avatar against the Odds. Formal enough? :laughingsmiley::medieval::ph34r:

3 hours ago, phill said:

I'm quite at a loss when choosing skirmish sides since charity corner. 

Same! With having the 2 best boons all the time now it's completely thrown me. xD

55 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I also threw in with Thieves this time, to help with obtaining an Avatar against the Odds. Formal enough? :laughingsmiley::medieval::ph34r:

Lol, of course! :laugh:

I usually follow the oxbridge predictions, since I win more often that way than by randomly guessing. But this week I went with Thieves. I think they'll be popular this round because it's been a while since they won/were available, and I like their boons best. 

Although now the stock and bank boons are pretty much moot after CC...I wonder if that will affect their popularity now? 

I'm actually kinda surprised that so many people (people who seem to have been around for a while) still need avatars for certain factions at this point (134 rounds in)!

I went with Order just because I like them-- but Seekers for life. :U

Seekers are my favorite faction too.  I wasn't a serious avatar collector before I came back to Neopets this year, so I didn't even notice that I still needed 2 avatars from the skirmishes.  Now that I'm seriously collecting them, it seems worth it to throw over my favorite faction to try to get the last 2.  The others I won by accident when playing for a random faction when the Seekers weren't offered as a choice, but I apparently never pick the Brute squad or Awakened, lol.  Luckily for me, the skirmishes are still going on years later and I can catch up!

The Obelisk is making sure that I don't have to struggle with what boon to pick now, anyway. ?

Wisdom doesn't spend very well, so you might like to collect a more tangible memento. Effort does not go unrewarded.

bd_vonroo_dice.gif

Von Roo Dice