Plot prizes are here :)

Kute

As a valuable member of the Resistance, you deserve a reward for all that you have done for the good of Neopia! Fyora sends her warm regards, a trophy for your user lookup, a new avatar and a few exclusive items that she hopes you will enjoy. Thank you once again for your selfless service.

The highly anticipated autobiography of the misunderstood Lupe is finally out! This item is an achievement prize in The Wraith Resurgence.
I Am Malum: The Story of the Misunderstood Lupe
(special)
This is probably how Kaia nods her head as she listens to her teachers at the academy. This item is an achievement prize in The Wraith Resurgence.
Kaia Bobblehead
(special)
The fumes are as healthy as the mushroom. This item is an achievement prize in The Wraith Resurgence.
Shenkuu Faerie Mushroom
(special)
Enter into a trance with this magical fog circling you. This item is an achievement prize in The Wraith Resurgence.
Field of Visions
(wearable)
(special)
All that merriment destroyed overnight... This item is an achievement prize in The Wraith Resurgence.
Destroyed Faerie Festival Background
(wearable)
(special)

twr_5.gif
consummate commander

thewraithresurgence.gif

What did you all get? 

I know I didnt get the best prizes because I didnt finish that dumb cannon game. 

(So glad it was plot related I always get a small stroke when i see a random neomail from TNT)

I'm still waiting. Not expecting much though, to be honest. Couldn't get far into the plot which I'm quite sad about, because I've got a strong battle pet.  Unfortunately I haven't got the hand eye co-ordination to get all of the challengers.  They must be doing these neomails alphabetically.

It looks like donating more potions + battling more had zero effect on the prizes/trophies. (So I'm glad I didn't do any of that, but I feel kinda bad for the people who did, because it's so hard to tell whether or not that kind of stuff will be rewarded.) I'm pretty happy with the prizes though. ?

4 minutes ago, Nielo said:

It looks like donating more potions + battling more had zero effect on the prizes/trophies. (So I'm glad I didn't do any of that, but I feel kinda bad for the people who did, because it's so hard to tell whether or not that kind of stuff will be rewarded.) I'm pretty happy with the prizes though. ?

Same. It can be stressful missing something by 1 freakin detail. Its hard to know whats important and what isnt.   I was all for missing the fiendish formations knowing the consequences

>< i had finals that week so im not going to complain ?

56 minutes ago, Kute said:

What did you all get? 

I got the same as you. 

I beat all the battledome challenges, donated a few extra potions beyond the plot requirements (but not a huge amount), and made it through the first few levels of the mirror/cannon game, but I did not finish it.  

Do we know the tiers of prizes yet?  Was it the mirror game that puts you into the highest ranks?

Yea I looked around right when I got the neomail, but considering my username started with A i think there wasnt much info out. I'm sure there will be within a few hours. 

@discobiscuit To get the highest rank you needed get all the achievements (which includes having completed the Fiendish Formation game stages on the day of release).

JellyNeo has the beginnings of a prize guide, but since most people who are actively posting about this are in the top 2 tiers, not much is known yet about the requirements for the other tiers (or for the avatar).

1 hour ago, Kute said:

(So glad it was plot related I always get a small stroke when i see a random neomail from TNT)

HAHAHA, same!

We have such guilty consciences. ?

I wonder what I'm going to get as I didn't complete things!

*looks*

I got the same level of things as @Kute :nod_yes:

No stamp *sighs* That's an awesome stamp, got to say.

EDIT. That's the second time today that I've pinged someone in a post where I've already quoted them . . . facepalm.gif

I got all the prizes, but I was secretly hoping for a TWS theme... Ah well, Still cool though.:)

*Update: I just saw that I have the destroyed festival theme (no idea when I got it). So I'm happy all that waiting hasn't been for nothing... Even if it was on the long side.

I still haven't received any neomail... I feel so lonely. The suspense is also getting to me.

I know that I didn't win a stamp so I started looking around to buy one. They are starting at about 3.5 mil. These were really hard to get stamps, so the value won't likely decrease.

Might be a good long term investment for the person with a few extra neopoints, but not me ? I can't even afford one, much less the two extra that I would like to buy. Those suckers will likely be worth at least 10 mil each in two years or so. As for me, I shall just add one to my wish list and cross my fingers. ?

Someone found a link to the plot 'summary' where they tie up the rest of the story. It's a video and it's linked in the spoiler tags if you're interested. 

Edit: Apparently the video wasn't leaked, it was actually released on one of the other plot pages that I never visit. Ignore me! :arrowhead:

3 minutes ago, phill said:

Mine FINALLY just arrived, lol. I didn't get much, as expected. Didn't get the wearables.

What trophy did you get?

For our prizes guide we're still missing Trophy 1 and 2 names. So if anyone has those please let either myself or Hrtbrk know. Thanks a bunch! ?

I wouldn't say I was disappointed as such because I wasn't really expecting much, but I think...underwhelmed,,,is a good word for how I feel about what I did get. Mainly I just do events and things for the avatar(s) and a nice shiny trophy though, so I'm happy enough with that.

Bee, I thought there WAS some text and/or a video?

45 minutes ago, phill said:

I wouldn't say I was disappointed as such because I wasn't really expecting much, but I think...underwhelmed,,,is a good word for how I feel about what I did get. Mainly I just do events and things for the avatar(s) and a nice shiny trophy though, so I'm happy enough with that.

Bee, I thought there WAS some text and/or a video?

Really? Hm, maybe I missed it then. I'll take a look

37 minutes ago, Angeló said:

this is the first time i finish a plot with the highest trophy and all prizes 

:D

yay congrats! ? It looks so nice on your profile