Plot prizes are here :)

Kute

5 hours ago, phill said:

I wouldn't say I was disappointed as such because I wasn't really expecting much, but I think...underwhelmed,,,is a good word for how I feel about what I did get. Mainly I just do events and things for the avatar(s) and a nice shiny trophy though, so I'm happy enough with that.

Bee, I thought there WAS some text and/or a video?

There's a video up now if you want to take a look. It's at the clearing where you found Malum and Kaia or you can find the link in the news.

I like the top trophy. I believe it's the first animated trophy ever, too.

As for the prizes, I really like the mist and the design of that mushroom. Other than that, the prizes are underwhelming, but hey, the plot itself was underwhelming from beginning to end, so I guess it's no wonder things turned out like this :P

There were 2 Fiendish Formation games that I just could not get the score needed to complete. I did not get the stamp for that reason I guess because I fell into the 2nd tier. The 1st patient I only made the required 6 potions. What does tick me off is I made up to 20 potions for some of the patients and no less than 10 for all the others. It said you would be rewarded for this but I don't see that I received anything different for my donations of potions.

6 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

There were 2 Fiendish Formation games that I just could not get the score needed to complete. I did not get the stamp for that reason I guess because I fell into the 2nd tier. The 1st patient I only made the required 6 potions. What does tick me off is I made up to 20 potions for some of the patients and no less than 10 for all the others. It said you would be rewarded for this but I don't see that I received anything different for my donations of potions.

The wording on that 'reward' for giving more potions was incredibly vague (something along the lines of all our help would be "noticed", I believe), so it was never a sure thing that making more potions would be rewarded. (To be honest, the vague wording was one of the main reasons I only made the minimum amount of potions necessary.)

@thrillerman1234 I saw a lot of posts on the neoboards about the lack of a prize shop as well, but I think the general consensus on there was that plots that have a lot of prizes while it's going on (like the achievement rewards) don't get a prize shop.

*Edit: I just noticed the update Neopets staff member hardtotame posted:

I see a lot of concerns about some of the tiers and prizes (the ones that stand out to us are the users who missed the top tier by the 'Stickler for Time' achievement, and the users who donated a large number of potions in hope of a better prize).

We need some time, but we will be looking into these concerns and seeing what we can do about them. You can expect to hear from me again in a week's time about this (if they haven't been addressed already by then).

So who knows, there might be something after all.