New Userlookup Shields Found!

hrtbrk

Oh wow, nice!

Now I can depress myself further as my jellysundae account moves beyond the 15.5 year shield it's got at the moment. :arrowhead:

Really though, VERY nice that they've finally done this.

Oooh, those look amazing!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Now I can depress myself further as my jellysundae account moves beyond the 15.5 year shield it's got at the moment. :arrowhead:

Why, what happened to that account?

8 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Why, what happened to that account?

I lost access to it years ago, the password stopped working from one day to the next, and I couldn't reset it because the email's my defunct AOL email that no longer exists. I think, in the ultimate of cruel ironies, that my intent that very day had been to update my email address because I knew it needed changing -_- I did send a ticket about it 3 years ago which never got looked at. I guess I'm waiting for my brain to allow me to send another one.  ?

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

I lost access to it years ago, the password stopped working from one day to the next, and I couldn't reset it because the email's my defunct AOL email that no longer exists. I think, in the ultimate of cruel ironies, that my intent that very day had been to update my email address because I knew it needed changing -_- I did send a ticket about it 3 years ago which never got looked at. I guess I'm waiting for my brain to allow me to send another one.  ?

Oh no, that's the worst timing for something to happen to an account ever! ? Maybe if you manage to send another ticket, their new ticket system will actually get it looked at? (I'm hoping this new system will be an improvement, but I haven't seen any posts about people sending in new tickets and getting a response yet.)

I keep checking to see if the new systems up and running yet but its not, I have a similar problem as Jelly in that I can't access my old side account - I put a ticket in well over a year ago and it was never looked at. I'm hoping the new system is an improvement too but realistically I'm expecting to have to submit another ticket and wait all over again though.

The shields themselves are gorgeous. It just bothers me how they used the wrong font for the years. Also, some of the characters/items they picked to go along with the shields are too small, especially that Hubrid Nox plushie. They could've resized it better.

9 hours ago, Trea said:

Not to sound too dumb (I hope) but where do you find them? 

On your user lookup.

I wish I had the 16 year old one! I ADORE that one! I think this might be the first time I wished my account was younger lol.

My favourite from the bunch is the Robot Vandagyre for 20.5 years. I checked my shield last night and I have the Soup Faerie currently. I had to wipe my UL coding so I could see it and forgot to copy it first. Thought I was doomed to start all over but I had it saved on my computer. :D