Happy Koi Day!

hrtbrk

awesome detailing, I'm so surprised of the work well done in all the aspects, I like the colours, both of them, and I really enjoy the clothes, these are cute ? overall, very, very successful artwork for Koi Day ? ? 

Maybe they should call the Water Koi camouflage. I mean, Koi are fish, and fish live in water, so a Water Koi seems...strange? Anyhow, I do like the color. The "splashes" on the fins and whiskers are a good touch. And the swirls help to give it depth. I like the Wraith, too, especially the face. The face looks like a carved Halloween pumpkin. The outfit I like, too. For being a dress, it seems to "fit" well on the Koi. However, I feel the faerie wings are somewhat "lost" on it - the top fin on the Koi, between the wings and the crown on the head, make me think the Koi is wearing a pink straw hat, of sorts. It just throws me off. Anyhow, I think this is a good color day for the Koi. To all the Koi lovers out there, Happy Koi Day!!!

I like water, especially the tail fin which looks very droopy. I wish the dorsal fin was more wave-like and did not show the lineart, like the ogrin for example

4.png

I also like wraith, especially the evil grin which was lacking the last few versions of this colour. It looks malicious again!

The clothing is in itself okay, although I don't really know where the dress ends and the wings begin. Something is odd about the dorsal fin that shimmers through between the hair and the wings. It's as if the red of the fin is a wig and the spiked head fins are crown ornaments or something. ? (we have new smileys? cool!)

• 3 months later...