Have any of you found your Magma Pool time?

gypsyknees

I made a chart on some grid paper with a square for every minute of the day.  I sporadically but methodically refreshed and crossed off times until I found it.  If there were less than 5 minutes between crossed off squares, I crossed the in-betweens off. In the end, I crossed off more than half of all the minutes before I found it. I wish I was that determined about things in my everyday life! Don't give up, you can do it!

I just figured out mine last month!  I too recommend making a grid with a spreadsheet and entering the time you test each and every time.  

The times you're usually by your computer is easy to do.  You just have to remember to actually check every 10 minutes, and the spreadsheet will help with that.  You'll find reasons to stay up late to watch TV and check the pool, so those hours will get filled in pretty quick.  The hard part is in the deep slumber times you shouldn't be up if you were a normal healthy person.  I had a sick dog that needed to go out randomly, so that helped immensely.

Turned out, my time was a couple hours before I normally woke up in the morning.  I found it when I was on vacation in a different time zone!  

I've never had to find it, somehow I met the requirements to freely use the pool. It's still unknown what you need to do to unlock it though.

I found mine one night while I was taking a break from homework. I wrote it down in the note app on my computer but I have no idea if I could actually find it now. Honestly the spreadsheet method is probably your best bet unless you're unlucky and it's open for you at midnight or some other ridiculous time.

I gave up on finding mine.  Not sure why I even started. I am not a fan of Magma and never would have actually dipped my pet. Probably:huh:. LOL.  But it was something to waste my time trying to figure out.  lol.  But I gave it up a while ago.  Therefore, I would be the one who would just go there at some random time, and instantly find my time because I really couldn't care less.  ?