Your pets' personalities

My Kacheek surprises me quite often, like how @Yuiina and I sent him on a beach holiday between us last year, and he lazed on the beach for about 3 days before disappearing off into the jungle to explore.

See I'm thinking back to that bit of unplanned and wholly expected customisation now, as I see him in the BD . . .

XN8ME6o.jpg

There he is, taking his tea trolley into battle with him, and I've just realised that he's basically Bilbo Baggins. :laugh:

He's quiet and unassuming, and he loves plants and books. So people might end up thinking he's a little dull, maybe even a tiny bit boring.

But don't let him fool you! He's totally up for most things, just as long as he has a clean handkerchief and is home in time for tea. :heart:☕?

Share about your pets! :D

21 hours ago, jellysundae said:

XN8ME6o.jpg

That moment when the Koi Warrior tries to ruin your underwater tea party picnic so you whoop his butt :laugh: I'm guessing no one should mess with your kacheek when gets fed up, huh :ph34r:

As for my pets... back in the day I never really gave them a personality. I thought of them as innocent and cute and that was it, but that's boring, right? So eventually I changed my mind

ZdSFAGY.png

This is my first ixi. He's painted royalboy, so I imagine he's kind of a brat with a superiority complex. He has too few redeeming qualities and no friends other than his brother 'cause he often acts like a jerk, but I love him anyway :P

2.png

My faerie ixi is more approachable than his brother, and has an insatiable sense of wonder, always trying to learn more about the world around him. He gets lost in thought too easily, and sometimes his eagerness to learn new things can blind his judgement (if he were a scientist, he would've died a looong time ago during a careless experiment :P).

2.png

This is my lab pet. I feel nothing for him, so I just keep him locked away in the basement and only take him out when I need to use him in the battledome. All those years of zapping and training have made him really strong, but he's terrified of his owner and would never harm a hair on his head. However, one day all his fears will turn into hatred and he'll kill me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Yeah, I have a dark sense of humor :P

I also have a hissi now, but I haven't decided on his personality yet.

On 5/29/2018 at 12:23 PM, Hanso said:

That moment when the Koi Warrior tries to ruin your underwater tea party picnic so you whoop his butt :laugh: I'm guessing no one should mess with your kacheek when get gets fed up, huh :ph34r:

Heck yeah! He may look like a disgruntled librarian in the BD but have you ever annoyed a librarian? They can give you a pretty pointed look over the top of their glasses, I can tell you!

None of mine started off with any kind of planned personality, they've all developed over time. Well, I say none of them, but my draik started off as a pirate but soon developed a taste for pretty dresses, lol.

medium_preview.png

She still wears her ear ring as a nod to her pirate past but I don't see her doing any swashbuckling these days. Maybe her swashes have Velcro fastenings now. :ph34r:

I suspect that if I paid more attention to my scientist/inventor Xweetok that he'd start asserting himself too.

medium_preview.png

Might have to do that at some point and see what happens!

Ah the poor neglected lab rat, lol. Mine goes through periods of being customised. Right now they are.

medium_preview.png

I'm not zapping them at the moment. I'm (undoubtedly) wasting time in training their level to try and get past the "back to level 1" shenanigans. They're currently at 36, I'm not sure how far to take it.

After reading about yours, I'm going to be worried now if once I start zapping again my pet turns into a moehog. ?

Peopha is Queen of Altador (and sometimes an ambassador to Shenkuu)

Faras is Queen of Lost Desert

Drastan is the son of Coltzan

CoatofArms is a Holy Knight of Meridell (fights alongside Jeran)

darkphilosophy is a fortune teller / seer 

V00D00 is into the dark arts (obviously)

DarkMoon is also a Creature of the Night 

Kadavyir is a Walking Dead

Fairuz is an Ice Queen

Alsou is a Pop Star

Vasarius is a robot assassin

Edhana is a goofy Alien Aisha who loves to read Le Petit Prince over and over  

Gelaxi is a Space Ghost , wondering forever in the void

Qalliope is a Forest Faerie

Silvanuh is a Princess of Brightvale who got lost in the Woods and turned Grey

Peophus and Peophis are twin brothers who are contradictory in everything

darkobsession and darkinutition are mutants so their personality wanes compared to their looks

Gazoo is a lucky charm 

Heliko has no personality yet but obviously he's slow

the last 3 are lab rats