Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
hrtbrk

Happy Yurble Day

The Toy is amazing !! it reminds me of Buzz Lightyear for some reason 

The Candy is nothing new by now .. glittery and .. that's it

I really like the new outfit. It reminds me of Ash from the movie Sing

Ohh I love these colours! Toy is very vibrant and detailed. It really looks as if it were a plastic toy from the toy shop!

Although I do agree with @Angeló that candy is nothing new, but I think it is very pretty. The manes look superb (although it does not remind me of a candy), and the body looks nice sugary. It's a lovely colour.

The clothes are fine, I don't really get the reference, but especially the jacket looks cool.

Everything's pretty, which is unusual for an update, lol. But like everyone else I think candy isn't very. It definitely looks more like a bit of interstellar void to me.

I was going to say something about outer space as well.  Looks like he's a gummy (maybe?) candy that's been dipped into sugar, but the sparkling sugar crystals look more like stars to me.

Awh, they both look pretty good! I agree that the candy looks more like outer space, but honestly that's a plus for me. 

I got a poem published for Yurble Day! It's about the Yurble Janitor because I love Mop 'n' Bop :heart: