AC XIII Shenkuu Support Thread

Hey guys, we did well against Meridell! We didn't lose at sosd because of me, at least, I maxed out and I've got my method down and 9 times out of ten send the max score.

Darigan swept us but hey, not by a hideously wide margin or anything.

Looking at the scores makes me wonder something, actually . . . how come there's never any draws? ?

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Looking at the scores makes me wonder something, actually . . . how come there's never any draws?

i think by the way they calculate the scores there's always one score that "weighs in" towards one of the two teams

we got FL today .. i didn't play much anyway .. i was busy and tired

The bye-day caught me out again, lol.

I've hit the point where maxing out on sosd is no longer enough to rank me up. I played enough yyb games before bed last night to mean sosd will get me to Rank 14, but I see the games required takes another big jump for Rank 15 so I'm not sure how much further I'll get.

just realized that we played all the hard teams already

we have the easier ones now , yesterday KL , today Altador , still Moltara .. etc .. 

i already played 240 YYB , same as last year .. so i'm breaking my record for sure :) and 50 SLS compared to last year's 35 (another record)

i just need to pick up my MSN and SoSD game

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Hopefully we sweep Moltara as well today

what Rank are you now ? @jellysundae

13, I want to get to 14, but I'm clearly burnt out, so just a few sosd games a day from now on for me.