AC XIII Maraqua Support Thread (Ride the wave!)

Hey all! Sign-ups for the 13th AC are LIVE! http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/
Please consider joining and supporting Team Maraqua! They have a long history of playing and working hard. With 3 Defenders and a lone Forward this team is tough to beat! Their forward, Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis, is always high up in the G.P.G. (Goals per Game) average in the ranking.

One of my goals is to help him as much as I can in the Goals Per Game average rankings. I also enjoy trying to score as many points as possible. My best score is 17-0. Yep, that's a possible score! I've achieved it several times over the last couple of years.

I'm a true green-blue Maraqua supporter! I've only played for Maraqua since the very first AC, and I hope that you will consider signing up and supporting Maraqua too!

Let's have some fun! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 4:29 AM, Aquamentis12 said:

Hey all! Sign-ups for the 13th AC are LIVE! http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/
Please consider joining and supporting Team Maraqua! They have a long history of playing and working hard. With 3 Defenders and a lone Forward this team is tough to beat! Their forward, Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis, is always high up in the G.P.G. (Goals per Game) average in the ranking.

One of my goals is to help him as much as I can in the Goals Per Game average rankings. I also enjoy trying to score as many points as possible. My best score is 17-0. Yep, that's a possible score! I've achieved it several times over the last couple of years.

I'm a true green-blue Maraqua supporter! I've only played for Maraqua since the very first AC, and I hope that you will consider signing up and supporting Maraqua too!

Let's have some fun! ^_^

Hey!! I signed up for Maraqua this year, my first back from hiatus. We've been doing awesome so far in round 1! I can't play yooyuball worth anything but I try to max out slushie slinger and shootout showdown!

Hey awesome! Always glad to see Maraqua get some love. lol Yeah! Maraqua is doing very well this year! I hope we can go all the way to the podium! I don't have a lot of time to play, so I haven't gotten to max out the cap on YYB yet. I don't usually play the support games. I'm decent at them, but I can't imagine playing as many games as it would take to rank up with them. That being said, I wish scores in the games counted for something, prize points if not rank points. It might even inspire or motivate players to work on scoring higher, pushing them to do their best at scoring. One of my neofriends is improving drastically with their YYB scores in our guild.

Best of luck with your AC experience! :D

12 hours ago, TheGreatXandorf said:

Hey, I joined Maraqua again for my 8th year straight! I am super excited with how well we are doing so far, and hope we can get back into the top four!

Always glad to see another Maraqua supporter! This Team Maraqua thread is pretty quiet compared to previous years. With any luck, there are some "incognito" (forum lurkers) Maraquans out there playing their finny hearts out. XD

Good luck with your games! It would be great if Maraqua could get back to the podium this year! I think we were 3rd last year.