AC XIII Terror Mountain Support Thread - Chill With Us!

that was me you said that to, when I said that traditionally, Sunday is my busiest day, and you assumed I had a weekday in lieu of sunday (sp), which was incorrect. Its Sunday as well as m-f, not instead of. 

6 hours ago, phill said:

that was me you said that to, when I said that traditionally, Sunday is my busiest day, and you assumed I had a weekday in lieu of sunday (sp), which was incorrect. Its Sunday as well as m-f, not instead of. 

Wow, how do you even have time to rank up at all? ?

I'm disappointed this Sunday is yet another bye day though, and I think the next weekend (23 & 24) will both be bye days, if my calculations are correct. I can understand why they'd have at least one bye day during the weekend, but all of them? Boo.

TNT thinks we all should to go to church, that's clearly what the Sunday bye-days are for.

I'm wondering if there is a possible bye-day scenario that would please the majority, but I doubt it because pleasing the majority's not an easy thing to achieve, is it. ? Hmm . . . displeasing the least amount? Creating the largest amount of ambivalence? lol.

How about half bye-days?

Here in the UK all the shops used to close early on Wednesdays, maybe bye-days could work like that? Instead of one full day off per week, have 2 half days. Aand, one in the morning one in the evening not both at the same time of day. That seems like enough bending over backwards to pacify at least some people. >_<

OFC there's always going to be some who will take whatever's done as a personal affront when a bye-day messes with their schedule, but I guess that's one of Life's lessons when it tries to teach us all that it's not all about you. I can't remember how old I was when Life finally succeeded with that bit of teaching with me, lol.

I think just making sure the bye days don't all fall on weekends or on weekdays, but having it be a mix of the two, would be the most feasible option to at least not inconvenience most of the same people all the time. There will always be people whose schedule will clash (or match perfectly) with bye days, but by making sure to pick different days, things might be more balanced, at least for people with a (mostly) fixed schedule.

12 minutes ago, Nielo said:

to at least not inconvenience most of the same people all the time.

This.

But now that Hardtotame exists . . . who knows what will happen for next year's cup!

It is pretty exciting! Having four teams tied for the top with two not to far behind is very intense. Yesterday i also hit All Star which i'm super happy about! ?? Last year I made it 4 hours before the cup ended, so i'm glad i still have some time left to get more points in!

⛄❄️We got this TM!!❄️⛄

Tough break, from yesterday. Faerie Land Swept the floor with us. Honestly, I'm not surprised they won, but I wasn't expecting them to beat us in all games. I'm not giving up. Still have some fight left in me. I may not be able to cap all games, but am trying to do my part. I think we will be in the top bracket, for the finals, next week, and you never know. Hang in there, TM, we know how to be cool, under pressure. Here is my motivational song:

After the loss with Faerieland it's nice to see the 4 W's for Haunted Woods. Great job TM!❄️⛄❄️ @Scoobert_Doo Definitely not giving up yet. I don't think i can max out every game ether, but i'll try to play as much as i can for each of them.

Of course before the finals I start to come down with a fever. :sick02: I'm hoping this weekend i can sweat it out and be better to play for the long hours!

My best score for YB was 13-0 and I only reached that score two times. (Whenever i do reach 13 its 13-1 or 13-2) However, the past two days I managed to score 15-0 three times now! 

I'm also feeling much better. No more fever, just a stuffed up nose. ? Thank you again @Nielo for the well wishes!

topscore15.jpg

Late post, I know. Just finished playing 46 games of YYB. In case anyone is wondering, if you capped YYB for every playable day of this year's AC, you'd have played a total of 1,012 games. Let's just say I'm glad the AC is over and I will not have to play/see YYB for another year. So, @TokaValencia, @Nielo, and @rntracy1, did you make your AC XIII goals? I sure did. First one, was to make All-Star. "Check". (My final rank is 25). Next, was to get at least 10,000 points for the prize shop. "Check". (Currently at 12,892 and thinking about going for 13,000). And, my last goal was to cap Yooyuball everyday of the AC. "Check". As I mentioned above, that came out to 1,012 games of YYB total. Still keeping my fingers crossed that TM could be on the top spot of the podium - 1st Place, but who knows?! Hope you all enjoyed this year's AC - AC XIII. Thank you for posting on this thread and being teammates. Couldn't have done any of this without you!

@midnight_spell360 Thank you! :biggrin:  Krawk Island put up a good fight both times. Getting 15 was not an easy achievement with Dinksy speeding over to steal the ball! 

@Scoobert_Doo Congrats on completing your goals! ? That's crazy you capped YB every day?? 1,012 games, Wow! I'm not sure if TM will take the top spot on the podium, but i think we have a good shot at 3rd. 

My goal for AC was to make All Star and try and play more games then i did last year. I managed to play more and reach rank 24. I was 4 YB games away from rank 25, but i didn't have enough time yesterday to finish. I'm happy with 24 though, along with the prize points.

It was a long month and the games got tiresome after awhile, but it was another fun year. Glad to have been apart of Team Terror Mountain again!  ? ❄️⛄?⛄❄️

finalscores.jpg