AC XIII Darigan Citadel Support Thread // Bring it on!

20 hours ago, phill said:

haha. yeah I've written an essay at uni like that. I'm typing away in the middle of the night thinking this is brilliant, why has nobody thought of this before, Im being completely amazing and awesome and groundbreaking.  

Then reading it back the next day and thinking what the actual heck is this....?  I might as well have just sat there mashing the keyboard with my head for an hour, lol.

I so would like to read this essay. ?

3 hours ago, kayahtik said:

I ended up getting home later than I had hoped and went straight to bed. It's a little disappointing that I didn't get to play more, but it's probably for the best! xD My gpg would've been down the toilet.  

Darigan balls wouldn't have bothered you in the least little bit though! :upsidedown:

Oh, I guess this emote :upsidedown: is pretty relevant for Phill's comment, too.

? cigarette-smoking lip stick-wearing snake, just because.

I'm quad maxing today! I have the day off work, so I figured I'd take my opportunity. Let's see how long this takes. Last year I think it took me ~10 hours /:

52 minutes ago, phill said:

I like the 'so what have you been doing for the last six hours?'  :bigeyed::guiltysmiley::blush02:

The snow yooyu one is VERY accurate, too. ? ? ?

Is it MSN that's causing you ladies much ouch?

I managed to max out sosd today, AND, play a few (4 maybe?) games of YYB. Enough to find the Vitupets Cybunny captain supremely annoying. ? ?

Same, msn gives me some wrist pain. The others aren't too bad though. Congrats Jelly on getting so much done today! 

I've played about 20 yyb so far today, but I feel like I'm suddenly trash at this dumb game. i'm struggling to score 10 goals when just last week I was easily scoring 12+. gpg back down the toilet -.-

My observations after one Shenkuu game of YYB against Darigan . . .

That Shaye . . . he's sure keen on grappling with the female players on the opposing team, he spent more time in the arms of Mirsha or Xana than he did doing any actual playing. ?

2 hours ago, phill said:

That's Shaye for ya, my boy's literally playing the field.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! So true. 

I hit All Star just now! I can't believe it took less than two weeks. 

I already maxed sosd and played 30 yyb, so I'll probably max that as well today. Hopefully that will make up for me not being able to play much this weekend. 

How are you guys doing now in round three? I'll be hitting 'unofficial' rank 23 today, according to /~absolutecorruption. I'm still trying to bring my gpg up to 10+. Right now it's at 9.88 and I'm behind by about 45 goals. I'm hoping I can finish doing that in the next two days or so, but we'll see. 

6/26: @phill  @Duma Come keep me company! :crying_anim: