AC XIII Darigan Citadel Support Thread // Bring it on!

5 hours ago, phill said:

play hard and try not to break anything

^^^^^ This is exactly my plan. Definitely All Star for sure. Last year I made it to (unofficialy) rank 23. I would love to beat that this year, although I'll have to see if I have the time. I'm so excited for everything to start!!! :dance:

It's happening!!!!!! :dance:

I played a few games just now and I'm up to 7 points xD I'm majorly out of practice on yyb though. The game I played was only 5-1. I didn't even send the score. Going to have to work on that. 

I've only played SOSD so far, and that may well end up being all I play, lol. My ability to play YYB hasn't got any worse, per se, but the need to focus so hard on what's going on really takes its toll. I'd be ok if you could actually pause the game, say if after you've scored it never went onto the next Yooyu until you let it, instead of just giving you a few seconds breather like it actually does. As it is it's all a bit relentless and I'm losing it by the time I'm into the last minute or so and praying for it to end. >_<

@jellysundae What are you doing in this thread? xD I agree though, I wish you could pause yyb between goals. 

Today I played 20 yyb, 10 slsl, 50 msn, and maxed sosd. I would really love for my gpg to be 10+ this year, but idk if that's going to happen. The mouse I have at home is not very good and makes it hard to score above 8 or 9 each game /: 

8 hours ago, kayahtik said:

@jellysundae What are you doing in this thread? xD I agree though, I wish you could pause yyb between goals. 

Today I played 20 yyb, 10 slsl, 50 msn, and maxed sosd. I would really love for my gpg to be 10+ this year, but idk if that's going to happen. The mouse I have at home is not very good and makes it hard to score above 8 or 9 each game /: 

I am gatecrashing! ?

I maxed out sosd yesterday and was pretty pleased with myself about that. :D

I managed to max SOSD before work this morning, and then played 12 games of yyb when I got to the office :upsidedown: I'm at rank 5 now. 

I'm aiming for pretty much the same as yesterday, except upping yyb to 25. That'll probably be my daily goal -- 25 yyb, 10 slsl, 50 msn, and 401 sosd. 

I'll see what else I can get done at work today...I think it'll be a fairly slow day. 

We're doing well so far, it seems! Good days against Altador and Brightvale. I've met my goals for the third day in a row, and might play a bit extra tonight just cause. Hope everyone else is doing well! :D 

We lost against Meridel yesterday ? And I played so many games too. I'll admit I don't have the time or patience to play hours on end each day BUT I did get farther already than previous years!

Never went further than rank 1, but already made it to rank 2 now so I'm very pleased. Let's win against Krawk Island!

Oh man, I can't believe we lost in ALL categories yesterday! D: I played extra, too! Disappointing. I didn't realize they had one of the groups with them--actually, I haven't heard anything about the groups this year at all. @Kute do you know which other teams they're on? tbh I'm kind of surprised no one has been getting frozen or anything yet. I know that's been a big scandal in the past. 

Anyway, hopefully we do better against KI! I already maxed sosd and played 50 msn. Now I'm trying to get as much yyb done as I can while at work, since my mouse here is a lot better than the one at home. 

Good luck everyone!

I don't really know how I found the motivation, but I maxed yyb today! It left me THREE games shy of rank 11, ugh. I couldn't be bothered to play 6 more slsl or 30-some more msn, so 11 will have to wait until tomorrow. That's ok though, I'm very happy with what I accomplished today! Especially because I managed to bring my gpg up from 8.87 to 9.23. I think I may be able to drag it up over 10 during the rest of the cup if I keep playing well ^^

Yesterday was not my best. I was really busy at work, so I only played 14 yyb, 50 msn, and maxed sosd. Today is a little better--so far I've played 10 yyb, 10 slsl, 50 msn, and maxed sosd. Hoping for 15 more yyb, but I'm just headed out to a party and not sure when I'll be home. We'll see what happens. Good job against Moltara though!

2 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Yesterday was not my best. I was really busy at work, so I only played 14 yyb, 50 msn, and maxed sosd. Today is a little better--so far I've played 10 yyb, 10 slsl, 50 msn, and maxed sosd. Hoping for 15 more yyb, but I'm just headed out to a party and not sure when I'll be home. We'll see what happens. Good job against Moltara though!

Enjoy yourself tonight! You might find later that post-party your skills become amazing! At least they seem that way until you wake up tomorrow. ;D

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

Enjoy yourself tonight! You might find later that post-party your skills become amazing! At least they seem that way until you wake up tomorrow. ;D

haha. yeah I've written an essay at uni like that. I'm typing away in the middle of the night thinking this is brilliant, why has nobody thought of this before, Im being completely amazing and awesome and groundbreaking.  

Then reading it back the next day and thinking what the actual heck is this....?  I might as well have just sat there mashing the keyboard with my head for an hour, lol.

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I ended up getting home later than I had hoped and went straight to bed. It's a little disappointing that I didn't get to play more, but it's probably for the best! xD My gpg would've been down the toilet.