Yay for going to get my nose pierced on June 6

xoxlexox01

? My mom is going to bring me on June 6 :).

I am getting a stud :).

Nay for so far not being able to get my main account unfrozen.Hopefully soon I will find a old account of mine.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button if you are the most recent reply. This isn't a chatroom or instant messaging service.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Oh cool ? congrats! I've had mine pierced twice with a small pink stud. Unfortunately both times they never healed. I tried everything. Both times I waited a year and they never took. I always had that dreaded bump. I do really like that look though.  Just make sure youre always aware of it because its so easy to accidentally swipe your piercing with your hand if you have an itch or if youre washing your face. Sometimes you forget its there. Ohh man it hurts to accidentally pull it while its still healing. 

Good luck! Make sure to clean the area (both inside and outside) with hot water (boiled then left to cool a bit) in a cup and add a pinch of sea salt. Dip a Q-tip in twice a day to clean it for the first fortnight, then after 2 weeks just clean it twice a day with hot water (again, boiled then left to cool a bit) until it heals. 

Your piercer may suggest other cleaning methods, but the one I listed above made mine heal quickly and without any of the dreaded nose piercing bumps like I got the first time around.

Basically, the first time I got my nose pierced on the right hand side...I had it for nearly 2 years and it never healed, and I kept getting those dreaded nose bumps all the time. I was using a different cleaning method suggested by my piercer. 

I decided to let it close up and went to a different piercer (this one has amazing reviews with extremely good piercers) and got the left side of my nose pierced instead. They were the one who suggested the cleaning method I've given to you above and omg...all the problems I had before were like a distant nightmare as it was SO easy. I went back to get my septum pierced and again, no problems whatsoever.

You don't have to take my advice of course, but I just wanted to help ^^

That's so exciting, like others have mentioned, keep it clean and definitely be careful on snagging it! I snagged mine once, and it nearly tore my nostril (definitely learned my lesson there). But it shouldn't hurt too much, depending on your pain tolerance ? you'll feel a pinch and a big ol' tear may come out while a little bleeding may occur.