AC XIII Krawk Island Support Thread

Let's hear it for the Pirates !logo.png   krawkisland_c.gif     krawkisland_1.gif     krawkisland_2.gif       krawkisland_3.gif       krawkisland_4.gif 

Captain/Goalie: Garven Hale (M)        Centre Forward:      Centre Defender:    Left Defender:         Right Defender: 

"Dinksy" Collibridge    Coco Metrone         Nitri Cassale            Zayle Sufhaux

(F)                        (F)                         (F)                          (M)        

No one else has got a KI Support thread going so I thought I would start it but everyone is welcome here.  KI was in 5th place last year in AC XII, so we are hoping we will place in the top 3 this year! krawk_pirate_sword.gif     kacheek_piratefight.gif   slorg_pirate_roar.gif   yooyu_jump.gif So I hope we will have a good run this year! :rock:    Looking for other Pirates to sound off!

Okay Pirates, our first match is against VIRTUPETS the Space Robots, you remember their goalie,  4.png the Tuskaninny Toaster? J/K but his face plant is one of my favorites! :thumbsup::lmaosmiley:

For a Rank Calculator, you can try SunnyNeo's: sunnyneo.com/altadorcup/rankcalculator/ to see how many points and/or how many of each game will get you to your next rank. Maybe we have one in TDN, I don't remember but feel free to post that link if there is one. 

I have reached Rank 1 just by playing 15 YYB, 10 SOSD, 10 MSN, and 8 SL (but I played 2 more SL to "round" it out for my OCD)lol.gif

So now the SunnyNeo calculator tells me I need the following to reach Rank 2:

You are Rank 1 currently, you need 240 more points to reach rank 2, this is the equivalent of: 

20 Yooyu Ball wins
60 Yooyu Ball draws
40 Slushie Slinger games
240 Make Some Noise games
240 Shootout Showdown games

I never like to send Draws in YYB and I try to win by 7 or 8 goals, if possible, I do send 5-0 but I like to have 9 or 10 goals, again if possible. 
My next favorite game is SOSD, which you only need a minimum of 35 points per score (which is shooting only 1 goal in, I only did this low for Jelly Days) but just try to line up 5 goals not going past the goalposts), then MSN, which you only need a minimum of 3000 points (I can get 5000 easily) and last is Slushie Slinger-which I detest but you only need a minimum score of 300 (and I can usually get a score above 500 if I don't get too confused). 
So I can play 15 YYB, 15 SOSD, 15 MSN, and 5 more SL and make it to Rank 2 by the end of today, iA (means God-willing). GOOD LUCK! deckswabber_bounce.gifLet's do this Pirates, we'll swab the deck with these here Robot Appliances!!!AAARRRGGGHHH! maraqua_danger_sign.gif     neo_festival_balloon.gif

32 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I got to Rank 2 but I don't think my TDN Altador Cup Counter has changed? :crying_anim::dance::whaa: Anyone else having problems with this site's Counters?

They take a while to update, it's a cache thing.

Am I the only Pirate in TDN? :guiltysmiley: How strange ...jubjub_roll.gif and lonely. emo_greyjub_thinking.gif  

Anyway, we lost at YYB to those Robotic Appliances!!3legs_jab.gif But won at SOSD, MSN, & SL meerca_pirate_jab.gif tuskaninny_clap_purple.gif (Shouldn't you be slinging slushies, Matey?)

Today we're against the NINJAS of SHENKUU . What is up with their lutari_tail.gifGoalkeeper, Xana DiLanche? She runs around the field WIG-LESS until she dives & misses the YYB! Then she gets her black Shenkuu Wig thrown back on her head? shoyru_laughing.gif Oh well, come on Pirates rally round the Jolly Roger & restore our dignity (or did we have to steal that too?).   pirateship_sailing.gif     meerca_bro_thumbsup.gif aisha_blue_ball.gif 

49 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

What is up with their lutari_tail.gifGoalkeeper, Xana DiLanche? She runs around the field WIG-LESS until she dives & misses the YYB! Then she gets her black Shenkuu Wig thrown back on her head? 

?

Tearing her hair out, quite literally!

Poor lass. xD

On 6/4/2018 at 10:36 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

I got to Rank 2 but I don't think my TDN Altador Cup Counter has changed? :crying_anim::dance::whaa: Anyone else having problems with this site's Counters?

Updates to your TDN counters can take 24 hours, when you update them, for the change to show. This TDN topic explains it better:

https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/48238-avatar-counter-stuck/

Look for Ian's posts.

On another note, this petpage will also show what you need to get to the next Rank, but also what it will take to get to All-Star, etc:

http://www.neopets.com/~AbsoluteCorruption

And, it shows the top 5 scorers for your team. I have to say Krawk Island has some high-scorers. Well, you may be the only one, so far, on TDN posting on this topic, but you are not alone. I like to think of TDN as a team. You can always "pop-in" on The Fireside topic, if it gets too quiet here. Good luck and have fun with KI!

On 6/5/2018 at 7:52 PM, Angeló said:

Garvin Hale is one of Mirsha's easiest goalies to score against ?

I knooooowwww, but do you have to pick on me, big bro? :crying_anim::laughingsmiley:   bori_custard.gif He's the bane of my existence! I yell at him ALL the time! Gavin, why did you let that one in? AAARRRGGGHHHH! Can we get another Goalie, PPPLLLEEEEAAAAZZZZ! snackrifice_kacheek_goalie.gif Anyone but this guy.

11 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I knooooowwww, but do you have to pick on me, big bro? :crying_anim::laughingsmiley:   bori_custard.gif He's the bane of my existence! I yell at him ALL the time! Gavin, why did you let that one in? AAARRRGGGHHHH! Can we get another Goalie, PPPLLLEEEEAAAAZZZZ! snackrifice_kacheek_goalie.gif Anyone but this guy.

well at least you managed to sweep us (congratulations) :D

this means Xana is no better than him ...

however he IS popular among the ladies .. so they keep him 

Well, I've been out of town & not had lots of computer time, so I was very disheartened to see that KI lost EVERYTHING to the Meridell Knights yesterday. :crying_anim:

Well I can suck it up and do my best against MOLTARA or Lava Ghouls-in-training! :lmaosmiley: How does the Yooyu not completely melt from their handling of it? yooyu_doubts.gif 

Better yet, how does our KI Pirates not get singed by these Magma Rockheads? (j/k) draik_red_heart.gif vday_scorchio_flames.gif 

OMG! I just saw the results and we swept them!!! Way to go Pirates! deckswabber_bounce.gif I'm at Rank 7, hoping to get to Rank 8 soon.

We go against LOST DESERT today/Friday. It happens to be my holiday today, so my time for AC will be limited. But let's keep it going Pirates! Let's send the Desert Devils to walk the plank! slorg_pirate_roar.gif J/K  Who's with me for the WIN? :thumbsup:

Well, the results are not so good for our Sat., Jun 16th Match against Tyrannia, we were swept! kau_plushie_snort.gif quiggle_tyrannian_roar.gif Oh well, take a break Pirates, bc Sun., June 17th is a Jelly Day !:)    jelly_meeproo_wiggle.gif       chia_pea_bounce.gif   I wish another Pirate would post so I wouldn't feel so all alone...kyrii_grey_action.gif but maybe you are all too busy?

Anyway, have a great Jelly Day break & Happy Father's Day!

Good luck today pirates, you guys are tough! ☠️⚓ I can see after playing a few games that your Shoyru is rather speedy. Miss Dinksy has been zooming all around the field! :D

After Round 1, KI is 7th??? gnorbu_babycry.gif I was hoping we'd stay up in the top 6 spots but my sisters' team Darigan Citadel kacheek_lollypop.gif edged us out! krawk_shake.gif

Oh well, my cup dreams  are pretty much dashed! valentinecard.gif All I can hope for is trying to Rank up but I don't know how many games they'll give us and I only made it to Rank 13 so far.   It is a Practice/ Jelly Day        jelly_shoyru_bounce.gif             so rest up Pirates yooyu_yawn.gif and let's rally for a strong finish! 

Good luck to all the teams and The final round of the Altador Cup Tournament begins June 26th!  Go Pirates!!!  krawk_pirate_sword.gif    kacheek_piratefight.gif 

Well fellow Pirates, we are in the TOP Bracket/Tier ?shmoonzle_glitter_day.gif But we didn't fare too well against those MARAQUAN FISHSTICKS (j/k)! uniocto_blue_float.gif

We only took YYB techo_pirate_sword.gifyooyu_jump.gif but lost the other 3 games :sad02:.  Today we face the MEDDLING MERIDELL KNIGHTS, so let's put the  LIGHTS out for those KNIGHTS  and get the last laugh on that scurvy KING SKARL skarl_laugh.gif  (all in good fun!) ?:snitch:  I just Ranked up to RANK 16 !!! grundo_green_facewave.gif So I am pumped up.

Good Luck to everyone !