Altador Cup XIII Begins!

hrtbrk

as little as possible.

I am supposed to give my mothers little dog a haircut but that would involve moving and Im not sure Im up for that..  Right now Im trying to reach my water glass using only the power of my mind, but it turns out I don't have any superpowers.

Apart from slushie Slinging.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:03 PM, Angeló said:

im left handed and i play from here ---> here .. in Radiology this is the R and this is the L (it's flipped) ... idk what sides you guys mean cuz Radiology messed with my mind 

You are too funny Angelo.  But the way you are playing, from Here to-----> here is actually left to right, not right to left.  It is the same way as reading (except in Hebrew) >-----> is left to right.  In radiology that is NOT right to left.  ROTFL.  That is why they have to label the X-Ray.  Because, if you looked at it WITHOUT the label, you could mistakenly think it was the person's left side, but it is a mirror image, so they label it with the little R so there is no confusion.  It's just like when I am examining a patient and I have to chart whether it is the right or left arm, leg, foot, hand, eye, ear, etc.  I get confused at times too because they are facing me.  I have to really think about it.  lol.

But, to simplify it in terms of YYB, when looking at the screen, my team starts by my right hand and I have to make a goal by my left hand.  The other team scores goals at my right hand.  When @jellysundae and @kute play, their teams start at their left hand and they score their goals at their right hand.  The other team scores goals at their left hand. The same way you do.  Hope that helps.  Seems like I am the odd one.  Not that that's anything new.  lol

does TNT support work on

weekends :(.

I am waiting a response from

Tony.P.

Sorry ,noone is answering my question on the help chat.

I miss playing the Altador cup :(.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This is about discussing the Altador Cup. You do not need to post the same question in multiple topics.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

1 hour ago, rntracy1 said:

It is the same way as reading (except in Hebrew)

hebrew AND Arabic .. and since we Lebanese are multi-lingual we are used to reading and writing from both sides ...  

In Radiology they label it just in case there is Dextrocardia or Situs Inversus (one of the nurses in my hospital has that and i confirmed it by ultra-sound) 

but yes it's actually a flipped image so in my mind now this side is R ------> and this side is L (even tho on the computer or soccer games on TV screen it's not the case) but this is why the commentators say "and the Green team on the viewer's Left hand (right side of the pitch) and the Red team is on the viewer's Right hand (left side of the pitch) bcz the stadiums are round or oval and the audience are watching the teams from opposite sides and this is why the teams switch sides at half-time) 

Who here has ever tried with all their might to either, grab the yooyu, or score a goal, only to realize you can't do anything!  You keep trying and trying and you push the button harder and harder......................only to realize your cursor is WAY off the screen? :blush:(face palm). 

How about, when the other team throws the yooyu into the corner of the field, yep, over near your net.  You KNOW that 9 times out of 10, their teammate is going to pick it up and score.  You hustle over there with all your might, but................you're either not fast enough, or, you do get the yooyu only to have them grab it right back from you and...................yep, you guess it.  I can't perform that move against them!!!  I can't STAND that Techo cheering for them when they score.  It looks like it's having a seizure.  LOL:whaa: