Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
lianakos

Vote for Obelisk War! Round 135!

Which faction are you joining for the 135th round?  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 135th round?

    • Thieves Guild
      18
    • Order of the Red Erisim
      0
    • Seekers
      3


Recommended Posts

Which faction are you joining for the 135th round?

So, vote!

Good luck!

PS. You must win in 10 battles each round in order to win the boons!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ same

This seems to have come around again quickly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need thieves avvie 🙂 Lets see what others say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
The Order 4 rounds ago 27% 19%
Seekers 2 rounds ago 42% 26%
Thieves Guild 18 rounds ago 18% 55%


Thieves it is! And not just because of the prediction!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thieves it is then! Let's see if The Obelisk's gonna troll us this time! 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget your battles if you haven't done them already! Today is the last day for this round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't forget, but the Obelisk is still in full-on troll mode, I see!

Who won?

The side that NO TDNers picked, that's who!

😆

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angeló said:

i picked the order :thumbsup:

and they won

i chose 

  • Cartogriphication

:hmmph:

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike you, Angelo? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Who won?

The side that NO TDNers picked, that's who!

EXACTLY! Yesterday I made sure to do my 10 battles (I think I picked Thieves, bc Red Order's % to win was next to 0 & Seekers was not so much either). Could I even get a "side" nerkmid for knocking out the Space Fungus in one punch? Oh no? How about a red codestone for taking out Risala the Bright & Professor Lambert twice each in one punch? Uh, no on that too? Hmm.. could I get ANY codestones at all for God's sake ? Oh thank God for 2.png wgtert the Speckled Aisha, she managed to get 2 codestones before I got the item limit has been reached message.:medieval:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

EXACTLY! Yesterday I made sure to do my 10 battles (I think I picked Thieves, bc Red Order's % to win was next to 0 & Seekers was not so much either). Could I even get a "side" nerkmid for knocking out the Space Fungus in one punch? Oh no? How about a red codestone for taking out Risala the Bright & Professor Lambert twice each in one punch? Uh, no on that too? Hmm.. could I get ANY codestones at all for God's sake ? Oh thank God for 2.png wgtert the Speckled Aisha, she managed to get 2 codestones before I got the item limit has been reached message.:medieval:

i do my usual daily 15-item battles THEN i do 10 more with the Factions  .. it's only a couple minutes extra 

 

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

:hmmph:

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike you, Angelo? :P

yes , you have made that clear on several occasions :p 

don't worry , i still love you though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Angeló said:

yes , you have made that clear on several occasions 😛

don't worry , i still love you though 

😆

Now, of course, you've got me totally paranoid. :ph34r:

It is good that at least one of us benefited from the skirmish this time around though! Though it's not much of a benefit, it is. I used that boon once and was seriously unimpressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I used that boon once and was seriously unimpressed.

its about the journey  , not the destination

but ofc a cute Patamoose would be an added bonus Patamoose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Angeló said:

its about the journey  , not the destination

but ofc a cute Patamoose would be an added bonus Patamoose

That's a bit too zen for me, especially when I haven't even had my first mug of tea yet. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×