What are you saving up for?

sylphrenai

Every since I came back to Neopets last year, I've been saving my neopoints. It's just kind of that habit to put money into the bank, capitalize on interest, and to keep going. But I just realized, I don't really know what I'm even saving for! I like my pet exactly how he is so I guess I'll work on Battledome stuff but it got me wondering... What is everyone else saving up for?

I just like to hoard NP not saving for anything really. I want to start buying stamps again but I cant justify it cause I just like saving NP so much.  If you dont already, you should battle Koi Warrior in the battledome. Winning gives a lot of codestones that can easily be sold for a nice profit ?

Yes the interest (especially with the increased interest boon!) is so satisfying to see each day. I keep telling myself I'm saving for the Shenkuu stamp avvie.. but seeing the 50mil price tag of one of the stamps is quite discouraging. Hope you find something worth your NPs!!

I'm saving up for a Golden Shell, but I like having plenty of NP in the bank too so it'll be quite some time before I feel semi-comfortable (because, lets face it, I'll NEVER feel comfortable spending 42 million on an item) buying one. They'll probably be up to 50 mill before I make it lol.

Booooooks!!!  Col Mack has only got a few (high priced -_-) booktastic books to go, then a tooon of regular ones.  I may do the cheap normal books, then stamps, though, not sure.  I really need to start doing the food club again so I can really start racking up the np, though.

Wand of the Dark Faerie, about 50 million, so only around 48 million to go.   Likely to take a while since I tend to spend a little too much on codestones and books, but I'm not exactly in a  rush.

23 hours ago, Kute said:

I just like to hoard NP not saving for anything really. I want to start buying stamps again but I cant justify it cause I just like saving NP so much.  If you dont already, you should battle Koi Warrior in the battledome. Winning gives a lot of codestones that can easily be sold for a nice profit ?

Thanks for the tip! I've noticed Donny has been giving me a good amount so I've been whacking him daily xD Guess he'll appreciate the break. 

I'm saving for Fyora items ( Anything from 10th birthday is darn expensive) and whatever my current Hidden  Tower heart's desire is.

• 7 months later...

Here's a list: http://www.neopets.com/~Baby_Sophia

I have multiple galleries I want to complete. Neopets probably won't be around by the time I get to doing it.

Edited by Secretly A Pony
Changing link