Daily Puzzle or Daily Annoyance?

DesertRose

Is it me, or is having the same Daily Puzzle question for days on end getting a little annoying? I remember when it was a different puzzle every day. Rarely was the puzzle the same two days in a row. When it was the same, it was on account of a Pet Day.

There is another topic here, somewhat about the same thing:

https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/49887-why-is-the-neopets-daily-puzzle-notdaily/

Since JumpStart took over, the "daily puzzle" doesn't seem to be a priority to get it updated. With the AC just starting, that could be why. Isn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.

To be fair, it had been updated mostly daily for quite some time for a while there. They have dropped the ball again lately, but as Scoobs says there is other stuff going on. Has been a lot going on for quite some time so I can understand it getting left. I always feel sad rather than annoyed, because it's just another indicator of Neo not running as well as it could.

As someone who posts the daily puzzle, I would like to put MY two cents in.  Although it's probably not even worth two cents.  Sorry Scoobs, but this has been going for MUCH longer than just getting ready for the AC.  However, in their defense, they did have the faerie festival, the wrath resurgence, the negg festival, the faerie quest event, the DD, and now the AC all running back to back to back. 

Now, the BIG problem I have with the whole Daily Puzzle is, like everyone is saying, it goes on and on and on like the wheel of monotony (and no, I am not talking about the wheel of monotony question, I am talking about the monotonous questions being like the wheel itself- LOL) then ALL OF A SUDDEN, it changes!! Hooray!! They finally got their act together and changed the question, for HALF OF A DAY!!!!! Then they go and change it again!!!  Well, like Sunshine and I who don't spend every waking moment on neopets watching for it to change (although we do seem to be on at opposite times so I do tend to notice the change AT TIMES, but not always) other players aren't on all the time either.  So, when THEY come on, later in the evening, they see the old question up and think it is up STILL from the DAY BEFORE.  That isn't the case.  That was the question from THAT MORNING and it changed half way through the day.  I don't blame them, they weren't on in the morning to see the question was DIFFERENT earlier.  Most People here Know exactly what the situation is and deal with it for what it is.  But others aren't aware of the fact that it is JS/TNT that is making us look incompetent. 

• 1 month later...

I wonder how long THIS question will remain, with its nice very rare item that it's giving us... :ph34r:

*tucks away in SDB for Granny's delectation at some point in the future*