How would I go about making a page for a mall?

Mousebori

Hi, all.

Recently, I've been trying to set up a Neomall. As I've been in one before, I've noticed that most mall owners modify one of their petpages into a main "site" for the mall, one that usually contains rules, how to join, lists of members, etc. Are there any templates or any easy ways to make your own version of one of these "hubs" on a petpage?

I've asked on the Neoboard and Neopets Reddit and have had no help. I just need to know how to make the page. A mall banner, I can do, the page for the mall itself, I cannot.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:31 PM, gypsyknees said:

I didn't want this to go ignored, I wish I could help but I have no idea myself ?

I appreciate it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Don't you mean a guild? Since you're talking about joining and rules?

Maybe calling it a mall is confusing people and thus the reason you're not getting any help. Maybe they just have no clue what you mean? Or it's me that got confused...

Oh wow, I didn't even know those were a thing. I've never seen a template for them so I have no idea if they're out there. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.