Nuts and Bolts Jelly! What do I do with it?

radical.ravenclaw

Today I got Nuts and Bolts Jelly from the Giant Jelly, which I have never seen before. In my research, I can't find anyone else who has seen it either. I have no idea it's price value or how I should even go about selling it or putting up for auction! Suggestions?

Ah, they've apparently "fixed" some glitch to do with the Giant Jelly. So now we should get a better chance at getting any of the jellies available from it, but now (this being JS) it's giving people jellies that it shouldn't be, hence the snide "fixed" from me there. xD

Not that the Nuts and Bolts one is one you shouldn't get from the jelly, it's just one of the many that we should have been getting all along. But I've seen comments on the boards about people receiving jellies that were prizes for other things and so on, so it seems JS have done their regular thing with their prize pool pollution here! Probably anything and everything with jelly in the name is likely to turn up in your inventory now?

Though I'm unsure what they were receiving that they shouldn't have, I remember robo and water jelly being mentioned, but according to JN those are both Giant Jelly items. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@jellysundae I saw a board about the Pirate Jelly, which we're apparently not supposed to be getting. I think it was only supposed to be available at Smuggler's Cove. (But since that's been broken since forever, I'm not sure it really matters that much. Or maybe it just doesn't matter to me, but it does to the people who paid for this Jelly with their Dubloons.)

So, yeah, @radical.ravenclaw either sell fast or watch it drop in value once it becomes more common.

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

I saw a board about the Pirate Jelly, which we're apparently not supposed to be getting. I think it was only supposed to be available at Smuggler's Cove.

Ah yes! Thank you! I clearly was confusing this with robo, but yep, that's the one I saw too.

I wonder, is the Smugglers Cove actually broken? I read the JN guide to it which basically states almost nothing will ever be there ever again until the max amount of any of the items allowed to exist is raised.

3 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Ah yes! Thank you! I can confusing this with robo, but yep, that's the one I saw too.

I wonder, is the Smugglers Cove actually broken? I read the JN guide to it which basically states almost nothing will ever be there ever again until the max amount of any of the items allowed to exist is raised.

In that case, it might not be broken. I gave up trying to find anything there, even when I thought it just took ages for items to appear there, but I thought I remembered reading it was broken (like the Almost Abandoned Attic). Maybe I should read JN's guide on it. ?

The Jelly Keeper says 'Remember... only one helping per day!'

jel_pirate.gif

You take some Pirate Jelly!!! Congratulations!

I got this one!!!  Going straight into my gallery!!  I am so excited.  But now the price will probably drop dramatically!

I was wondering what was going on! I've recently got Mummified Jelly and Oil and Grease Jelly which I had never seen before. I just checked the SW and Oil and Grease Jelly is going for as much as 999,999np to as little as 700np haha I think they look cool so they'll probably just hang out in my SDB for a bit!

7 hours ago, hystrangea said:

I was wondering what was going on! I've recently got Mummified Jelly

Checking that one out it seems that also shouldn't be available at the Giant Jelly, doesn't it, JN says it's a Cooking Pot item. But well . . . these things TNT does, they can be reversed. It just irritates me that it's happening every time they fix or update something. Suddenly a slew of stuff that doesn't belong in a particular prize pool starts appearing, I'd have thought they'd have learnt to not let this happen by now.

I got a mummified jelly too.  I had never seen one before, now I know why.  It is only going for 700 nps.  What a shame.  The pirate jelly is still UB.  That's good.  Maybe I should feed it to my pet and have 1/2 a pirate jelly.  Surely that has to be worth more, no? 

14 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

The pirate jelly is still UB.  That's good.  Maybe I should feed it to my pet and have 1/2 a pirate jelly.  Surely that has to be worth more, no? 

I'd be interested to know if your pet would eat half the bandana too. xD

On 6/14/2018 at 5:16 AM, rntracy1 said:

Maybe I should feed it to my pet and have 1/2 a pirate jelly.  Surely that has to be worth more, no? 

I never understood why half of an item would worth more than the whole of the same item. Surely if the other players want just half, they could buy the whole item and feed it to their own pet to get the half?

3 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

I never understood why half of an item would worth more than the whole of the same item. Surely if the other players want just half, they could buy the whole item and feed it to their own pet to get the half?

But . . . now you're askin' people to use common sense an' stuff. :arrowhead: