Neopets oldbie, but new to TDN forums!

Soapy

Actually I haven't used ANY type of forum in a long time, so this will be fun, lol. Hi! I'm Soap, and I've been on Neopets off and on for 15 years, just playing very sporadically, but this past month I've really gotten back into it. I'm one_kawaii_baka on there and I'm up for making Neofriends if you want! My interests are Star Trek (I'm a huge Trekkie, tbh), Animal Crossing, roleplaying (though not with or on Neopets), writing and reading, and cats. I love cats. Also dolphins. I'm not sure what else to say in here but I thought I'd introduce myself, ahhh, please be kind! ❤️

Hi! Thanks! I usually rp characters that already exist in media, against other canon characters as well. Specifically right now I've been writing Julian Bashir from Star Trek: Deep Space 9, Sora from Kingdom Hearts, and Sam Winchester from Supernatural. But I've played a lot of characters over the years. I've been doing it probably about as long as I've been on Neopets, though not on that site. I originally did it on LiveJournal but within the last few years we kind of all migrated to another journal site called Dreamwidth. It's fun really getting to delve into a character's mind.