Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
MegHidd

Kiko Pop Troubles?

Recommended Posts

Hi! I've been having troubles with Kiko Pop the last few days, has anyone else? I can only click "Easy and Effortless", it will pop up "Are You Sure?" but it will not take me anywhere. This continues in a cycle and I've given it ten minutes to pop up the dart board and nothing has happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen several posts/topics on the "Game" and "Help" Neoboards about this same issue, the last couple of days. Not sure if it is on Neo's end, or if it is something else. Kiko Pop is Adobe Flash based, and Flash did just release an update. However, I just played it on Standard, and won this:

foo_bone_peanutbutter.gif

Which browser do you use? Windows or Mac?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My operating system is Windows 

 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MegHidd said:

I've been using Chrome and it's worked fine until now

Adobe Flash just released an update, this past Tuesday. Chrome has Flash "built-in". See if Flash is update, and if not, update it. To do so:

1. Type, in Chromes address bar, without the quotes, "chrome://components", and then click "go" or hit the "enter" key.

2. In the list, look for "Adobe Flash Player" and see what version. Latest version is 30.0.0.113.

3. If "Adobe Flash Player" is not version 30.0.0.113, then click the "Check for update" button. Chrome will then check, download, and install the Flash update.

4. Once completed, close that tab. Refresh your Neopets tab, or close and reopen Chrome, and go back to Neopets. See if Kiko Pop now works.

It may also help to clear Chrome's cache. To do so:

1. Type, in Chrome's address bar, without the quotes, "chrome://settings/clearBrowserData" and then click "go" or hit the "enter" key.

2. It will then take you to a page, with a pop-up window.

3. In the pop-up window, make sure the checkbox is "checked" for "Clear images and files", and click the "Clear Data" button.

4. Once completed, close that tab. Refresh your Neopets tab, or close and reopen Chrome, and go back to Neopets. See if Kiko Pop now works.

If you use "incognito" or "private browsing" mode on Neopets, try it in "regular" mode. You could check to see if Chrome has an update, too. Hopefully, this helps. If you already tried this, my apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, queen_elisabeth19 said:

I've been having the same issue too. Must be on Neopets end, because it's not working no matter what browser or computer I use. And I made sure my Adobe flash is all up to date

It's working fine for me so I don't think it's Neopets end. I use Firefox as a browser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just tried on Standard. I'm lazy and ALWAYS play on Easy usually, but I thought I'd nobly take one for the team and try on standard to see if it worked.

*heroic pose* 💪

It not only did, I actually managed to pop the balloon, woohoo! Another nice rare to tuck away there. :D

Congratulations!

What a precise throw. You have a real knack for this, I think. Here is your prize:

 
Golden Snowflake

has been added to your inventory.

 

So it works ok for me. That's a me using Windows 10 and Firefox.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MegHidd said:

@Nielo it won't let me click on medium or hard as an option. Just loops on Easy 

That's really weird. I've been using Windows + Firefox and haven't had any issues with it. I even tried Easy today, which I hadn't done in while, but that worked fine too. Are any of the other games/site features giving you trouble as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No issues for me either.  I would say it has to be your browser or something on your end.  I haven't had any issues with it at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted a ticket to TNT a few days ago to make sure they're aware of this since I've been having issues with it too. I use Chrome on PC and it seems that Chrome users are the ones having issues with it. Could still be potentially fixable on Neo's end if it's a compatibility issue with a certain browser, since it was always working fine up until this past week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AppaMomo said:

I submitted a ticket to TNT a few days ago to make sure they're aware of this since I've been having issues with it too. I use Chrome on PC and it seems that Chrome users are the ones having issues with it. Could still be potentially fixable on Neo's end if it's a compatibility issue with a certain browser, since it was always working fine up until this past week.

Chrome did have an update, last week, and, it wouldn't be the first time certain things didn't work, after one. However, I have seen on the Neoboards where Firefox users were having the same issues, too. Hard to tell, as it is not affecting everyone. In any case, I hope you get an answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so weird. I managed to get Kiko Pop to work using Internet Explorer browser, but still not working on Chrome. But now I'm having an issue where no matter what browser I try, I can't add any games to my "favorites." I click on the heart button and nothing happens. Tried with both Chrome, Internet Explorer, and even Safari on my iPhone. Just won't work. Very frustrating. Maybe I'll download Firefox just to see if that one works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, queen_elisabeth19 said:

This is so weird. I managed to get Kiko Pop to work using Internet Explorer browser, but still not working on Chrome. But now I'm having an issue where no matter what browser I try, I can't add any games to my "favorites." I click on the heart button and nothing happens. Tried with both Chrome, Internet Explorer, and even Safari on my iPhone. Just won't work. Very frustrating. Maybe I'll download Firefox just to see if that one works. 

Maybe you've just hit the max amount of favourite games? I'm not sure how many games you can add these days, but I know that at some point, you'll have to remove games to add new ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Maybe you've just hit the max amount of favourite games? I'm not sure how many games you can add these days, but I know that at some point, you'll have to remove games to add new ones.

I've found there are some games you just can't add, too. Let's see how many faves I have . . .

16 favourites for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I've found there are some games you just can't add, too. Let's see how many faves I have . . .

16 favourites for me.

Interesting, I'd never noticed that. Also, I currently have 33 (!) favourite games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Interesting, I'd never noticed that. Also, I currently have 33 (!) favourite games.

Maybe when I say some I actually mean one, lol. But I can't remember which one it is. :ph34r:

Whichever one it is it has the option there to add, but I click the heart to no avail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, queen_elisabeth19 said:

This is so weird. I managed to get Kiko Pop to work using Internet Explorer browser, but still not working on Chrome. But now I'm having an issue where no matter what browser I try, I can't add any games to my "favorites." I click on the heart button and nothing happens. Tried with both Chrome, Internet Explorer, and even Safari on my iPhone. Just won't work. Very frustrating. Maybe I'll download Firefox just to see if that one works. 

How many "Favorite" games do you currently have?

9 hours ago, Nielo said:

Maybe you've just hit the max amount of favourite games? I'm not sure how many games you can add these days, but I know that at some point, you'll have to remove games to add new ones.

That could be it. Amount of "Favorite" games you can have is based on your Neo account age. I couldn't find a TDN link, but JellyNeo has this one:

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=experienceduser

Queen_Elizabeth19's account is 11.5 years, which makes approximately 138 months. According to the link, Queen_Elizabeth19 "should" be able to "Favorite" 30 games. If the half year is not taken in account, then it would be about 27 games (132 months).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

That could be it. Amount of "Favorite" games you can have is based on your Neo account age. I couldn't find a TDN link, but JellyNeo has this one:

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=experienceduser

Queen_Elizabeth19's account is 11.5 years, which makes approximately 138 months. According to the link, Queen_Elizabeth19 "should" be able to "Favorite" 30 games. If the half year is not taken in account, then it would be about 27 games (132 months). 

😮 I did NOT know this!! Thanks for sharing, Scoobs! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

😮 I did NOT know this!! Thanks for sharing, Scoobs! :D

Same for me! I went and checked for myself because I know a few years back I could only add 15 games max. Now I have it maxed at 37 games! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×