overpowered presale... womp

charelan

So, the new pins are available and there is a baby aisha. Irresistible! They advertised that with pre-sale you could get 2 codes. I thought, why not??

Well, first I got my codes and they didn't work. I sent in a ticket and they got the codes working. I must say, that was all very quick and painless.

HOWEVER... now that they are working, my 2 codes are for the same item. Normally I'd just trade or sell for one of the other available items like with the last round of pins... but turns out these baby items are NO TRADE/ NO SALE. What a frigging bummer... some pre-sale bonus lol.

Hmm. Can you send another ticket and inquire if getting 2 of the same item is right? Doesn't seem like it should be to me, particularly if the item can't be traded.

EDIT: From JN

dave - JN Staff, 06/8/2018, 4:02 pm NST
We have bug reports in to TNT about the "No Trade" designation on those Overpowered items. We'll see what comes of it. (Even though marked as "No Trade" they can still be put into the Auction House and Trading Post. mrcoconut.gif)

• 4 weeks later...

Did you guys see that Overpowered have permission to make plushies now ?

3579.gif13269.gif13203.gif

We've received an email from Overpowered with some good news!

They've received permission to begin producing Neopet-themed plushies and figures! Until now, their license was only good for keychains and pins. We're not sure exactly which species will be plushie-fied, but we'll post an update as soon as we learn more.

Neopets plushies are entering the world once more ! ! !

Posting this for @charelan, just in case. Neopian Times Editorial, Issue: 831, 15th day of Relaxing, Y20, Question #7 had this question and answer:

Hey guys! *tosses corn dogs* Is the Lonely Garden Path Background supposed to be a no-trade item or not? I got one from the Trading Post but it's saying in my inventory that it's a no-trade item. I didn't know it beforehand and I'm a bit worried! I thought it would be a proper transferable item because the previous Overpowered items (Bridge to the Orchard BG, Falling Leaves Shirt, Starry Bedroom Canopy) are as well! Could it please be a transferable one too? *Puppyblew eyes*
*dodges flying food* bleh...those are not for me but I guess I'll answer this anyways. Well, simply put there was a little mix up...very sorry about that! However, we have updated all the exclusive items awarded from Overpowered so they can be sold and traded!

ref: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=831

I know my post is a bit late, but this was posted two days after your post, for this topic. Hopefully, you can now sell and trade the Overpowered exclusive items.

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Did you guys see that Overpowered have permission to make plushies now ?

Neopets plushies are entering the world once more ! ! !

YAY! Thank you for posting that! I would have missed it! I LOVE the neopet plushies! :laugh:

1 hour ago, Duma said:

YAY! Thank you for posting that! I would have missed it! I LOVE the neopet plushies! :laugh:

It's pretty exciting isn't it. :D I SO wish I'd not given away the spotted Gelert plush that I had. *sigh*

OOH!

I wonder if Ian will receive any, I'm assuming Overpowered are in direct contact with all the official fan sites, so you never know!