The AC games

enitul

Yes! Finally got the All-Star rank ~for the first time in forever~... And I was wondering how many times you guys play each game a day. For me it's for Yooyuball it's the full 46 (if I can). MSN is 10 or 20. Slushie slinger is 5 or 10. And Shootout showdown is 50 or 100-200. The fat numbers are what I at least do each day and the higher ones are if I have the time to do that many or if the match in an important one. So tell me, what are your numbers? ? And while I'm at it, what is the highest humber of goals you've been able to make in one Yooyuball match? Mine's 17.

I'm not aiming for All-Star, so the amount of games I (aim to) play every day is quite a bit lower than yours:

5-10 Yooyuball
5 Slushie Slinger
10 MSN
100-200 SOSD

I've never reached 17 goals; I think my highest ever was 14, but this year I haven't gotten past 13 yet.

Oh man... I would have SO much more free time if I followed your way... But well, All-Star was just part of it. I also wanna help my team to the top and so far Meridell has been doing pretty good. So if only we'd win the Cup once this year I could do things a little different next year.

5 minutes ago, enitul said:

Oh man... I would have SO much more free time if I followed your way... But well, All-Star was just part of it. I also wanna help my team to the top and so far Meridell has been doing pretty good. So if only we'd win the Cup once this year I could do things a little different next year.

It's one of the reasons I only play this much: I wouldn't have time to do other things I need/want to do in a day if I tried to get All-Star this year.

I do want to support my team, and I'd love to see Terror Mountain win the Cup one day, but unfortunately, the AC has a history of being won by the team that gets stuck with the cheater group that year. I've never played in a Cup where that wasn't the case, so I've become really cynical when it comes to the team's standings. The other podium spots tend to be filled by the teams with All-Star Groups (groups of people who all make All-Star and all join the same team), which appear to be on Meridell and maybe Terror Mountain this year. I'm not sure why Faerieland (who seem to have the cheater group this year) aren't in first place though.

(Sorry for being all cynical on your optimistic thread!)

2 hours ago, Nielo said:

It's one of the reasons I only play this much: I wouldn't have time to do other things I need/want to do in a day if I tried to get All-Star this year.

I do want to support my team, and I'd love to see Terror Mountain win the Cup one day, but unfortunately, the AC has a history of being won by the team that gets stuck with the cheater group that year. I've never played in a Cup where that wasn't the case, so I've become really cynical when it comes to the team's standings. The other podium spots tend to be filled by the teams with All-Star Groups (groups of people who all make All-Star and all join the same team), which appear to be on Meridell and maybe Terror Mountain this year. I'm not sure why Faerieland (who seem to have the cheater group this year) aren't in first place though.

(Sorry for being all cynical on your optimistic thread!)

Wait...So the team that always gets those 10-11 scores are cheaters?! How?! I didn't know that existed! How dare they! ? ...But I don't think Meridell is cheating though. I think they're still kinda 'normal' scores we're having this year. And don't worry about being cynical. I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions, even if they may differ from mine. ?

I personally tend to play all the games 5 times a day, except Slushie Slinger which I don't care for and only play once, and Yooyuball which I occasionally play more than 5, usually in groups of 5.   I wouldn't mind getting All-Star, but pretty sure it's not going to happen.

16 hours ago, enitul said:

Wait...So the team that always gets those 10-11 scores are cheaters?! How?! I didn't know that existed! How dare they! ? ...But I don't think Meridell is cheating though. I think they're still kinda 'normal' scores we're having this year. And don't worry about being cynical. I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions, even if they may differ from mine. ?

I think the cheaters use things like shell accounts and automatic score senders.

As for the All-Star Groups (ASGs) they're definitely not cheating, but they do kind of throw off the balance of the Cup, since they gather a lot of people who always make All-Star, and then all join the same team. The scores from those teams will still be really good (like Meridell & TM), but not over the top. What I gather from the neoboards, is that scores of 9 and higher indicate a team might have have an ACG (All-Cheater Group), which appears to be Faerieland this year. So no, Meridell doesn't have cheaters, but it does have one of the ASGs this year.

That's good to hear. ? (I think I complained about the AC and all the cheating in like 3 different threads in one day, so I felt rather cynical. I do really enjoy the Cup though; I just don't care who wins.)