I'm thinking of doing a Twitch stream of neopets giveaways, anyone interested?

otomo20

Ola, I'm new here.

I am not sure exactly where to post this topic but I thought I'd try it here.

I want to do a neopets giveaway and also stream it, you know to get some traffic going. Would anyone be interested in that?

Giveaway would basically be any item requested on stream within a limit of 100k. Thoughts?

Appreciate any and all feedback. 

I don't want to spoil your fun and all, but I'm not sure giveaways are allowed on neopets. This is from the editorial:

Someone on the Help Board was asking about everyone's wish list, and I said I wanted to paint my Petpet fire after Christmas to match my Neopet (tippy0325) when I paint him fire, and this person said he would send me a fire Petpet paint brush. Then a girl came on the boards and said giveaways are not allowed (I know giveaways are against the rules) so I told her that I didn't ask for anything. All I did was say what was on my wish list, so is it against the rules for him to have sent me the item that I said was on my wish list? Because, if it is, I will send the item back to him as I don't want to do anything to risk my account. PLEASE answer this so I don't have to worry about losing my account. Thanks... one more thing *clap* you guys and girls rock *clap* and snarkie rocks more. :D Oh, and you can leave my username in. ~hotpurple1
First off, we all rock exactly the same. We've measured. It's all very scientific.

To the point, though, giving gifts to Neofriends is certainly allowed! Birthdays, holidays, or "just because" gifts are quite fun to give and receive. What's not allowed is going on the boards and requesting that a user do or say something in order to "win" a prize or be given an item, or posting to ask who wants free items or Neopoints and the like. There are many scams that involve things like this (that we won't explain since we don't want to give people ideas), so we've had to ban them completely. Besides, if someone really wanted to give gifts to random people, there are tons of users posting and lots of usernames to choose from. There's no need for that person to post a board unless what they really want is the attention. ?

So, asking or telling anywhere to go to your stream to get something basically is not allowed.