is anyone literally just awful at games

sharkradio

my dream is to get a high score, but i am so bad at playing games! it took me ages just to get the cheat trophy and that's regarded as the easiest one, HA. i am fairly good at hasee bounce and darigan dodgeball/tunnel tumble, which apparently are three games that people struggle with. maybe someday ill get a high score in those. anyway this is just a complaining thread! anyone else here truly suck? lol.

*holds hand up* Yup, I'm seriously rubbish at the majority of the games. ? There's not many that I don't struggle with in one way or another. :blush02:

I am not that good at the games, but to be honest playing games on the site is not something I do like ever unless its AAA challenge or for an avatar. Almost all my game trophies are easy to obtain ones.  Practice makes perfect though and luck has something to do with it. I got meerca chase trophy trying to get the avatar because I was lucky enough to get two really high point neggs back to back. Just keep trying the same game every day.  

I too am just.... horrendous at almost all the games. I am pretty sure that I will just never get any of the games avatars, at least not from any of the games that aren't 100% based on luck/chance. Unless, of course, as Kute suggested, I play the "skill" games often enough that they become "luck" games. I know that there are lots of 100k a day game guides, including TDN's, but like... I am so bad at the games that I could MAYBE make 10k if I played everything on the list lol. 

I am excited for the Ghoul Catchers app update though!! I think that kind of game is something that I wouldn't be TOO horrible at, and it helps so much that it can be played pretty much whenever you have thirty seconds of downtime. I'm not sure how long it will realistically take to actually hit 50k np in the app, but I am hopefully that I'll be able to make a decent amount by the game. That said, my phone broke last weekend and so a new one is making the long and very expensive journey from the US to Germany, and I have no idea when I will actually even be able to start playing Ghoul Catchers. Living alone in a foreign country is probably the most inconvenient time to be without a phone for a week or two, for the record.