Am I being irrational?

Naamah D.

In all honesty, you look very healthy to me.

There must be another factor ... maybe your body just cannot handle a certain type of food (or ingredient, like a type of sugar or some form of carbs).

My sister had to do a very weird but successful method of dieting due to her cluster headaches.

The doctors had advised her to cut all food and begin the day with one type of bread and cheese.

For a snack add one type of fruit. Then nuts.

Then have a good lunch where you are able to tell what exactly is on your plate: meat, one type of vegetable and potatoes or rice or whatever.

Dinner again should be a different type of bread than the one in the morning as well as some cheese and maybe something else that is light.

She had to cut out all sugar for the first week.

The second day she would start eating something completely different, but would always be able to tell what exactly she had.

Her headache returned on the fourth day after having tomatoes and a certain type of bread (whole wheat I think it was), which she didn't eat day 1 - 3.

Her headaches were actually caused by tomatoes - since cutting them out entirely she is headache free in terms of her chronic cluster headaches.

So I agree to the weird combos your body has to keep up with and process, sometimes it just messes things up ...