Vote for Obelisk War! Round 137!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 137th round?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 137th round?

• Seekers
    • Brute Squad
    • Awakened

This is my first round participating so I need all the avatars! :D

I also have a clarifying question.... in order to get an avatar, I just need to join the winning faction and win at least ten battles, right? Do they have to be against any specific level of challenger? Does it have to be spread between the other two factions? I know that for my faction to win the round I should win as many battles as possible, but if I beat the easiest challenger ten times and my faction won, is that sufficient to be awarded the avatar?

Thanks and sorry for my ignorance/confusion!

2 minutes ago, xanthocomically said:

in order to get an avatar, I just need to join the winning faction and win at least ten battles, right? Do they have to be against any specific level of challenger? Does it have to be spread between the other two factions? I know that for my faction to win the round I should win as many battles as possible, but if I beat the easiest challenger ten times and my faction won, is that sufficient to be awarded the avatar?

Yes you need to fight 10 battles. You don't have to fight specific level of challenger, you can fight the lower level ones with your weakest Battle Dome Pet to get the 10 battles out of the way. You can fight other opponents (if you have a Prime Member account-fighting the Jetsam Ace or the Space Fungus can net you a nerkmid or red codestone, as well as fighting the Mutant Walen, Koi [?], Ghost Lupe, or Mutant Moehog for your first 10-15 battles to get good items first, then your 10 battles for the Skirmish Avatar/Consolation Prize even if you have reached your 1500 np limit). You don't have to 'spread' the Skirmish Battle opponents -you can do all 10 battles with the easiest opponent because you just have to fight 10 battles & your Faction wins. If your Faction wins, you get an Avatar & a Background Theme to switch up on your Preferences. ?

Just tell us which Faction you want to pick and some of us TDN Buddies will join your Faction (hopefully) to increase your chances to win.  I hope this helps you out!

2 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Yes you need to fight 10 battles. You don't have to fight specific level of challenger, you can fight the lower level ones with your weakest Battle Dome Pet to get the 10 battles out of the way. You can fight other opponents (if you have a Prime Member account-fighting the Jetsam Ace or the Space Fungus can net you a nerkmid or red codestone, as well as fighting the Mutant Walen, Koi [?], Ghost Lupe, or Mutant Moehog for your first 10-15 battles to get good items first, then your 10 battles for the Skirmish Avatar/Consolation Prize even if you have reached your 1500 np limit). You don't have to 'spread' the Skirmish Battle opponents -you can do all 10 battles with the easiest opponent because you just have to fight 10 battles & your Faction wins. If your Faction wins, you get an Avatar & a Background Theme to switch up on your Preferences. ?

Just tell us which Faction you want to pick and some of us TDN Buddies will join your Faction (hopefully) to increase your chances to win.  I hope this helps you out!

Oh, excellent, thank you for the explanation! That is very very helpful. :D 

Since I need all the avatars but other people have specific needs, I will keep an eye on this board and join whichever faction other people are joining. Plus if there is specific avatar people on the forum need, probably lots of other people will be looking to for that avatar too and we can all join the most popular/active faction! I'm just hoping that neopets keeps this particular activity running for long enough that I can earn at least most of the avatars ? 

The "Oxbridge" pet page predicts the Brutes, with 52%. Since everyone else, here, seems to be going with the Brutes and I cannot think straight, as AC XIII just ended, (*Did someone say Yooyuball?* *Squirrel!*), Brutes has my vote. Good luck all, and see you in the Battledome!

4 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Brutes has my vote.

We need a new leader for the Fellowship of the Buns!! @Scoobert_Doo, would you accept this 'honor' (more like a title with no tasks assigned)?

1r9z5x.jpg  Our choices are:  

The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme)

The Brute Squad (where brawn or strength reigns supreme)

The Awakened (where supernatural eeriness reigns supreme)

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR cinnamon-swirl.gif   cinnamon-swirl.gif OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references! 

I will join the Brute Squad

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 3 rounds ago 31% 18%
Brute Squad 14 rounds ago 30% 52%
Seekers 4 rounds ago 41% 30%

Depending on either the Win or the prediction it most likely will be Brute or Seekers this round. Since a few people here need the brutes avie, I'll join brutes too. Good luck everyone!

12 hours ago, xanthocomically said:

neopets forum
calculating syllables
a word minimum

also okay yes, Brutes it is :D 

Whoa, a haiku, impressive !

Looking at the totally-not-to-be-trusted Oxbridge prediction, it's actually looking good for Brutes !  Does that mean they're guaranteed to lose ? ?

I happily vote @Scoobert_Doo as The Buns titular leader. :medieval: We need someone telling us what to do, we've lost our way since RL stole Beth from us.

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

we've lost our way since RL stole Beth from us.

OH RL, why have you taken Beth from us? ogrin_scowl.gif  No matter, we will carry on :medieval: lisha_run.gif kacheek_hug_plushie.gif keeping good thoughts for days past.

On to make new ones! meerca_pink_party.gif

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

OH RL, why have you taken Beth from us? ogrin_scowl.gif  No matter, we will carry on :medieval: lisha_run.gif kacheek_hug_plushie.gif keeping good thoughts for days past.

On to make new ones! meerca_pink_party.gif

I know, right? These jobs that don't let you play online, seriously, what's their problem.:hmmph:But yes, WE SHALL PREVAIL! ??