Happy Flotsam Day!

hrtbrk

6 hours ago, phoenixgal said:

I can't stop laughing at the gloves :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And stealthy's clothes are really cool! The horn guard makes it look like a narwhal!

Agree with everything said here. Those gloves . . . wut ? ?

Looks like Princess Flotsam is all set for some poop-scooping duty, kudos to her for how keen she looks about it!

That Stealthy outfit's really nice, I do like the colour palette they use for Stealthy.

4.png Hey, this is how my mom dresses when she went around in Algeria (my dad's home country-they gave her a face veil)!

Why did you steal my mom's outfit Ms. Stealthy Flotsam? Are you a turag now? :laughingsmiley:

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

4.png Hey, this is how my mom dresses when she went around in Algeria (my dad's home country-they gave her a face veil)!

Why did you steal my mom's outfit Ms. Stealthy Flotsam? Are you a turag now? :laughingsmiley:

Knowing your mum as we have come to, that Flotsam had better watch out now. ? It's in line for a steely look, a stern talking to and wanting to go and hide in the corner from shame. :laughingsmiley:

• 2 months later...

Stealthy looks cool, it`s got some nice detail to it, I can`t help but think it would be tough for a Flotsam to swim around with all those clothes..
Speaking of clothes, the set is soooo cute! I really, really love that the flower wreath and wig are TWO separate items, thank you TNT! :D The dress looks lovely too, really nice.