Altador Cup XIII Is Over!

hrtbrk

Just now, Angeló said:

so glad the cheating FL didn't take the Cup 

(sorry to the legit FL players though)

I'm disappointed we didn't place on the podium this year even with the cheaters LOL. But I think what TNT did by adding the captchas was a good way to thwart those using bots and such to cheat through the AC. I hope they add them to all the games next year or something else that will work to combat the cheaters. It's nice being on a top-tier team, but would be more special if it was achieved legitimately throughout the cup.

I only squeaked through with rank 11 this year and have enough for the stamp and that's all my priority was this year. ?

3 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

I'm disappointed we didn't place on the podium this year even with the cheaters LOL. But I think what TNT did by adding the captchas was a good way to thwart those using bots and such to cheat through the AC. I hope they add them to all the games next year or something else that will work to combat the cheaters. It's nice being on a top-tier team, but would be more special if it was achieved legitimately throughout the cup.

I only squeaked through with rank 11 this year and have enough for the stamp and that's all my priority was this year. ?

SK didn't win a single match in the Finals 

so we deserve 12th place

the stamp looks really nice 

:)

We (Meridell) were SO CLOSE this year. But then suddenly Tyrannia got an insanely high score in the finals. But 2nd place isn't bad though. ? Even so, there MUST be a year where Meridell will be victorious! But for now, I'm happy.

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

so glad the cheating FL didn't take the Cup 

:whaa:What? Cheating? FL? :huh: Really they were cheating?

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

(sorry to the legit FL players though)

:guiltysmiley: Glad you added this part though bc I don't think it was all the FL players. 

That's ok @Angeló , you can come after me as I express bitter disappointment that going without sleep for All Star Rank barely net me 8,000 Prize points! aisha_baby_cry.gif Oh well, greed is such an ugly color glamour_usul_sparkle.gif (But I want it ALL!) :laugh:

Eh, hoped for  FL win, but didn't expect it.   Cheaters raised my hopes, then dashed them.   Ah well, I had fun and got some books out of it all.

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

SK didn't win a single match in the Finals 

Part of me feels guilty - I was SO angry about the Captchas being added in, I quit playing.

I understand WHY they exist, but that doesn't change the fact that it goes from a dumb amount of time to quad-max to a SUPER dumb amount of time to quad max.  I quit right before finals when the Captchas were added.

:c

Is it strange that I wait until .. well, right before the next AC before I cash in prize shop points?

Congrats to Tyrannia!

If I knew that the team that had cheaters on would have lost, I may have found the time to play this year, as that has also put me off the cup the last couple of years, though I know it shouldn't. 

1 hour ago, Vlagopus said:

p.s. is it just me or do the trophies for the lowest tier teams look like a snail?

A snail . . .

*drags mind out of gutter*

A snail, yes, that is exactly what it looks like.

Nothing else at all, nope. *coughs*

A SNAIL you guys, are you paying attention?!

?

11 hours ago, fishstick013 said:

Is it strange that I wait until .. well, right before the next AC before I cash in prize shop points?

That's what I tend to do as well; that way I'll know what all the items are for and what they're worth.

7 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

p.s. is it just me or do the trophies for the lowest tier teams look like a snail?

Lol, that's a much nicer description of it than I could manage. :D

2 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

Oh gosh I can't believe I didn't see it before LOL ?

You are clearly a most pure person. ?‍♀️ Unlike us degenerates. ?

2 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

@jellysundae @Nielo You guys are the best influence - see what I found today :P 

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 20.39.18.png

Looks like a hammer to me, dunno what you're implying. :hmmph:

31 minutes ago, Nielo said:

What. What is that. The entire thing is just... no.

Maybe it's something that was left in this ?

2197.gif

15 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

Perhaps you'd find the ones for 2nd and 3rd place more... palatable ?

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 01.26.45.png

Oh is THAT what they are, no wonder I couldn't find it on JN. :laugh:

Yes, the 2 and 3 look a little less like they've journeyed through someone's digestive tract.

But they're still the kind of thing that might show up somewhere classified as modern art, aren't they. ? ?

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh is THAT what they are, no wonder I couldn't find it on JN. :laugh:

Yes, the 2 and 3 look a little less like they've journeyed through someone's digestive tract.

But they're still the kind of thing that might show up somewhere classified as modern art, aren't they. ? ?

OMG? Trophy Jelly? :whaa: fyora_powerball.gif That was shocking! Modern Art? More like Modern Fart techo_red_laugh.gif