Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
gypsyknees

I just want the healing springs to be fixed :(

Recommended Posts

I've run out of my stock of healing potion xx which is the most economic for me to use and of course it's 10x marked up on shop wiz (550np). It's not that big of a deal it just irks me 😛 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

I've run out of my stock of healing potion xx which is the most economic for me to use and of course it's 10x marked up on shop wiz (550np). It's not that big of a deal it just irks me 😛 

Me too! I did use the SSW o pull up the XX potion and these are a little cheaper. I hope this helps some.

jen_121686 4 450 NP
mcstickerss 1                  460 NP
slimebox 1 480 NP
dragonphoenix13 3 495 NP
catwhom 1 499 NP
bettyrealboo9 1 500 NP
sasssy25 1 500 NP
jenny_and_awesome 1 500 NP
spottedstar_12345 1 500 NP
jaqueway 1 500 NP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm intrigued by people running out of healing potions. My BD habits mean I don't have to use them. I only fight opponents that my pet can K.O. in one go or I get confused and end up doing something daft. 😖

Consequently I end up with a nice stock of potions which I appreciated greatly come Charity Corner as from about IX upwards they're all r90+

You tend to get a lot of healing potions from Kiko Pop. I play that on Easy so I win something from it every day, no risk of not popping the balloon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankyou @Granny63020 so kind of you!
@jellysundae I also do one-shot defeat battles but I don't have high HP and not a lot of insight into weaponry/defence. Funnily enough, I just finished training my pet to Level 50 a few minutes ago and trained Lens Flare so I won't be in need of healing potions much in terms of daily battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, gypsyknees said:

Thankyou @Granny63020 so kind of you!
@jellysundae I also do one-shot defeat battles but I don't have high HP and not a lot of insight into weaponry/defence. Funnily enough, I just finished training my pet to Level 50 a few minutes ago and trained Lens Flare so I won't be in need of healing potions much in terms of daily battles.

Oh gosh, yeah Lens Flare is LOVE 😍

Most of your BD woes will be over now that you have that. :D

I'm no use at all when it comes to weapons/defence so I feel ya there. I rely heavily on the nice shinies we got from the plot.

image.png.ec231e10674855435b358b1183b7dffe.png

As you can see I don't even fill all my weapon slots as I get too confused.

I'm currently fighting the Stalwart Explorer on hard, because thanks to the 2 plot swords I can K.O. him now, but I invariably end up using the bottom 2 by mistake at least once per day, I've done it twice today 😣 Luckily the first time they dealt 161 damage, as his HP is 160 I just squeaked through, but the 2nd time I did it they only dealt 136, but very luckily for me he doesn't have Throw Pillows like the Koi Warrior does ! You'll get to enjoy those once you train up a bit more, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since charity corner I now use the healing springs to stock up on sticky snowballs because they are R100. Last charity corner R98-R100 were worth 8 points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kute said:

Ever since charity corner I now use the healing springs to stock up on sticky snowballs because they are R100. Last charity corner R98-R100 were worth 8 points. 

This is a great idea, hope you don't mind me following in your footsteps once the Springs are fixed. I wish I had the insight to pat attention to these sort of things. Also, I don't have any BD challengers  that are strong enough to beat me but I lose my hit points when the Snowager and or The Deserted Tomb manage to get me when doing my dailies. I try to keep a lot of the XX in stock for that reason. With the Springs being broke though I am beginning to run low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

This is a great idea, hope you don't mind me following in your footsteps once the Springs are fixed. I wish I had the insight to pat attention to these sort of things. Also, I don't have any BD challengers  that are strong enough to beat me but I lose my hit points when the Snowager and or The Deserted Tomb manage to get me when doing my dailies. I try to keep a lot of the XX in stock for that reason. With the Springs being broke though I am beginning to run low.

Of course. Thats why I posted :D  Actually I picked it up off the boards or something like that. Lurking has its perks. I see you TDN Guests..... 😉 *waves*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that you have lens flare, you could get a healing item and use the battledome to heal your pet. Pick an opponent you can OHKO with one weapon, and then use lens flare, the weapon, and the healing item so you take no damage and heal. I haven't used potions in ages - if my pet goes all the way down from dailies or something I just feed it a blue furry negg to get it into the dome and then heal it there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, sajixx said:

Now that you have lens flare, you could get a healing item and use the battledome to heal your pet. Pick an opponent you can OHKO with one weapon, and then use lens flare, the weapon, and the healing item so you take no damage and heal. I haven't used potions in ages - if my pet goes all the way down from dailies or something I just feed it a blue furry negg to get it into the dome and then heal it there. 

Same, there are a couple cheaper healing potion...

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/battledome/basic-battledome-weapon-sets

I found these lists really helpful when getting started. Also if you have any questions about the battledome feel free to message me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone actually know what is happening with the healing springs?

... 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing TNT is the only one that knows what's happening. I don't lurk on the neoboards so maybe there is some more info out there that I don't know of though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 11:42 AM, sajixx said:

Now that you have lens flare, you could get a healing item and use the battledome to heal your pet. Pick an opponent you can OHKO with one weapon, and then use lens flare, the weapon, and the healing item so you take no damage and heal. I haven't used potions in ages - if my pet goes all the way down from dailies or something I just feed it a blue furry negg to get it into the dome and then heal it there. 

Could you recommend your favourite healing items for the battledome?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a species-specific healer; the Kacheek Life Potion, look how cute it is ! 

10483.gif?750

I like this a lot as it gives full heal if the pet's HP isn't below 33%. If it is it just heals by 33%

A species specific healer was recommended as they tend to do more than generic ones, I think, though I can't actually remember so I could well be totally wrong there. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, species specific healers are most species pretty good! Shoyru and Gelert have pretty good ones too. If you have a species that doesn't have one or a good one, it depends on your HP. The Rejuvenating jar of brains, greater healing scroll or if you have 600+ HP Velm's Healing potion. If your pet has still only little HP the Lesser Healing Scroll might be a good option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAY! I just bought a potion at the Healing Springs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

YAY! I just bought a potion at the Healing Springs!

The Healing Springs are working again for me too! I hope this means they are fixed for everyone, for good :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The healing spring also works just fine for me.

Whenever I need healing after battles, I just battle Mr Chuckles or Chia Clown, which I (and most people) can kill in one go, while using Greater Healing Scroll. Then repeat until I'm back to full HP. As @Duma said, Lesser Healing Scroll is a more affordable alternative, you just have to repeat a couple more times. Hope that helps 🙂

Healing potions are definitely worth saving up for Charity Corner

@jellysundae omg I wasn't even aware of species specific healers! Considering how expensive the good general healers are, I might be better off training a Kacheek from scratch? My current battle pet is a Xweetok and I don't want to morph it into something else (unless I luckily zap another pet into a Faerie Xweetok lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

@jellysundae omg I wasn't even aware of species specific healers! Considering how expensive the good general healers are, I might be better off training a Kacheek from scratch? My current battle pet is a Xweetok and I don't want to morph it into something else (unless I luckily zap another pet into a Faerie Xweetok lol)

Oh gosh I don't know, I'm the worst possible person to ask as I don't have a clue about BD stuff, lol, I just do what others suggest. ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

 omg I wasn't even aware of species specific healers! Considering how expensive the good general healers are, I might be better off training a Kacheek from scratch? My current battle pet is a Xweetok and I don't want to morph it into something else (unless I luckily zap another pet into a Faerie Xweetok lol)

Depends on your stats of your battle pet. Training costs lots of money too so you might be cheaper of buying a good non-species specific healer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I ignore the cost of low level dubloon training, (and IF my basic arithmetic skills are reliable) I'd need about 2.2m in codestones to train my Xweetok up to the current level 86, assuming the price doesn't go up...

Edit: Oh I know!!! 2.2m will allow me to use a Faerie Xweetok Morphing Potion on one of my other pets, then morph my battle pet into a Kacheek! And buy the Kacheek Life Potion. Problem solved 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

morph potions for Kacheek are very expensive though! The cheapest one I could find right now (in 5 minutes time) was Strawberry Kacheek morphing potion for about 195k. And that's even cheap! Kacheek morph potions usually go for 300k+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faerie Xweetok Morph is just 1.5m, so there'll be more than enough left for Kacheek morph. I'm still having second thoughts so I'll sleep on it for a (possibly very long) while. I'm picky when it comes to colours and strawberry isn't a favourite. I usually just keep zapping until I get one I like, but I can't really do that to a battle pet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Faerie Xweetok Morph is just 1.5m, so there'll be more than enough left for Kacheek morph. I'm still having second thoughts so I'll sleep on it for a (possibly very long) while. I'm picky when it comes to colours and strawberry isn't a favourite. I usually just keep zapping until I get one I like, but I can't really do that to a battle pet

Are there no Xweetok healers then ? I'm kind of horrified at the thought of you changing your pet's species because of me telling you about my pet's healer. 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Are there no Xweetok healers then ? I'm kind of horrified at the thought of you changing your pet's species because of me telling you about my pet's healer. 😲

Don't think there are. Here's an article about healers from 2 years ago mentioning all of them: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=559121&week=638

I'm not sure if there are any more added in those 2 years, but I don't really think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×