Things That Never Seem to Happen For Me on Neopets

MegHidd

41 minutes ago, Kute said:

I do :D I just have this option checked off. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 2.40.31 PM.png

AH, clever !

I've just done a bit of determined NQing and moved on to the next Faerieland map, off to fight the first of 2 Pantdevils. :medieval:

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I've had this fear about several of the avatars, Turmy, Buried Treasure and the Snowager in particular. Poor  @Scoobert_Doo confirmed earlier this year that Turmy is in fact still eating petpets. Apologises for bringing this up, Scoobs  ?

I can personally confirm that Turmy and Buried Treasure are still working - I got them both quite recently. One of my friends got the Snowager avatar recently so that one is also still working ?

I don't think any of them are broken, per se, just really difficult to get and require a lot of luck. For some people they can get them extremely easily whilst for others it takes years. 

I was starting to ever lose hope of getting that Coconut Shy avatar after maxing out my daily throws for MONTHS on end every single day, but I FINALLY got it about 2 weeks ago! No longer do I have to listen to that annoying Quiggle's laugh (it still gives me nightmares...) ?

On 7/10/2018 at 4:11 AM, charelan said:

OK, so I am apparently not the only person who never found their final worm?? And rainbow, too! I just want it for my gallery lol

I found all the worms exactly once, but one got turned into sludge on the wheel of misfortune and had to email TNT to fix it. Since then, missing a worm to go in again

On 7/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, Winter said:

I was starting to ever lose hope of getting that Coconut Shy avatar after maxing out my daily throws for MONTHS on end every single day, but I FINALLY got it about 2 weeks ago! No longer do I have to listen to that annoying Quiggle's laugh (it still gives me nightmares...) 

Might as well mute the sound and keep playing. The Evil Coconuts are worth quite a lot

Does anyone know if the Techo Cheesy avatar work? I've scored high enough for the Gold Trophy multiple times, but still don't have the avatar... The only plus side to this was having lots of Quadruple Fudge Cheese to donate in the last charity corner lol

EDIT: after 23 months of trying daily, I finally got it!! ?

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 17.20.18.png

You guys having trouble waking turmy, use this site:

http://www.neopets.com/~brownhownd

Turmy waking times aren't really random.

(I still lack that avatar, though...)

21 hours ago, jellysundae said:

? We did pretty well then, as we were talking about different things. xDDD

Lol, yeah, I'm impressed with us! :D

12 hours ago, Winter said:

I was starting to ever lose hope of getting that Coconut Shy avatar after maxing out my daily throws for MONTHS on end every single day, but I FINALLY got it about 2 weeks ago! No longer do I have to listen to that annoying Quiggle's laugh (it still gives me nightmares...) ?

My first coconut took months as well. Like 8 months, maybe? But I wasn't doing it for the avatar, I just really want those Evil Coconuts, so I'm still doing it (almost) every day. (I seem to be knocking one down more often now though, maybe once every 2 months?) But, like @Vlagopus says, hitting mute on that tab is a must!

9 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Might as well mute the sound and keep playing. The Evil Coconuts are worth quite a lot

Does anyone know if the Techo Cheesy avatar work? I've scored high enough for the Gold Trophy multiple times, but still don't have the avatar... The only plus side to this was having lots of Quadruple Fudge Cheese to donate in the last charity corner lol

I got that avatar somewhere in the last year, so I'm pretty sure it still works. Took me a long time too though; getting a trophy in that game is way easier than getting the avatar. Good luck!

18 hours ago, neo_girl_300993 said:

You guys having trouble waking turmy, use this site:

http://www.neopets.com/~brownhownd

Turmy waking times aren't really random.

(I still lack that avatar, though...)

Thanks for posting this :D I've bookmarked it now. So I've potentially just missed him today...

Ah yes, I see we did, oh well, try again tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Turmy avatar, the blue grundo avatar, Snowager avatar, and the symole hole avatar have evaded my grasp for 10+ years. And that darn Island Mystic avatar which I am only 90% sure actually exists at this point. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have never caught the guard sleeping at the Magma Pool, never managed to restock anything at the Abandoned Attic (when it was actually working) and never seen anything for sale at the Smugglers Cove. I`ve never guessed the right weight on the Marrow, either. :P Guess I don`t have much luck!

• 4 months later...