TFW your Fortune Cookie Quest is from the Air Faerie...

jellysundae

Oh but not just once, OH no!

How about 3 DAYS IN A ROW.

?

My last cookie I opened because I chose the quest refresh boon, though I never needed to use it. But the day after the boon ran out ? BAM, Air Faerie... ?

And now this one getting her over and over...

She does it out of spite, got to be what's going on here. ?

I DO complete her quests if I have the items, it's always in the back of my mind that movement's going to come back into use at some point and then we're all gonna be in big trouble, lol. But I am not paying for something that's totally useless right now, especially not when it's for a quest I've paid cash for.

*grumbles*

I'll just be Grouchy McGrouchpants over here in the corner for a while now. ?

I know what you mean. During last Faerie Quest event, I had a total of 4 Air Faerie Quest before I got the boon.

And if that isn't enough, I also got 4 Grey Faerie Quests. Guess how many times she called her buddy the Air Faerie? A flippin 3 times :tired:

On the one hand, my battle pet is slightly more balanced. On the other...... really!!??

I had almost all earth faerie quests this last cookie.? This cookie I just opened today gave me soup faerie so hopefully theres better odds this round ? Also. What is this boon? Is that from the boon event prizes? Or from the battleground? 

7 minutes ago, Kute said:

I had almost all earth faerie quests this last cookie.? This cookie I just opened today gave me soup faerie so hopefully theres better odds this round ? Also. What is this boon? Is that from the boon event prizes? Or from the battleground? 

It's an Obelisk boon, yeah. You can get it from Order and Sway, and sometimes Awakened.

What you got against Earth Faeries? Those at least only MIGHT give you movement points, lol.

7 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

It's an Obelisk boon, yeah. You can get it from Order and Sway, and sometimes Awakened.

What you got against Earth Faeries? Those at least only MIGHT give you movement points, lol.

actually IDK. ? but if its not soup, battle, or queen im:thumbsdown: . Maybe i should appreciate and not hate 

7 minutes ago, Kute said:

actually IDK. ? but if its not soup, battle, or queen im:thumbsdown: . Maybe i should appreciate and not hate 

HAHA, no half-measures for you, I get it. xDD