Happy birthday to me?? Broken toy fix

Ok so maybe (probably) it's either I haven't used the toy fixer in so long that I'm out of the loop or I'm looking too much in to it and it's a total coincidence, but-

Today is my birthday (thank you, thank you, last year Blink-182 was right about "nobody likes you when you're 23" so we'll see what 24 means) (jk jk) so I've got the whole site design thing. I've been on pretty infrequently the past few years but recent research shows that likelihood for random events supposedly also goes up on your birthday- no luck there this year.

I snatched a bag of broken neopoints from the donation tree and went to the toy shop on Terror Mountain to get them fixed. Now, last time I did this, many moons ago, getting a bag of broken neopoints fixed was a hit or miss- it was entirely possible you'd pay more to have them fixed than what was in the bag.

But this time, today, I got this message:

Capture4.thumb.PNG.8131286cfdc5aef7f3a3fd930ad8bd50.PNG

Now, like I said, maybe it's that I haven't used it in so long, or maybe I'm overthinking a coincidence, but maybe, just maybe, I've stumbled upon a hither-to undiscovered birthday perk ?

What do you guys think?

I don't think it's a birthday thing, as I've managed to get a bag of broken neopoints fixed for free and it wasn't my birthday. However, it's only happened once and I don't think it has anything to do with how frequently (or infrequently) you use his services...I think it's just a case of being lucky!

It could also be a mainly birthday thing though, and my situation was just an extremely lucky occurrence that's possible without it being your birthday ?