Does it matter how much I fight?

Rayd1978

I know I need to partake in several fights in Battleground of the Obelisk (10?) in order to qualify as having taken part in the war.   I typically do near the minimum and then go to fight the Koi warrior for codestones.

But let's say instead I dive into the fray and battle the hardest opponents on the toughest difficulty for the maximum amount of times per day (and am able to win).... would it really impact the chances of my team winning compared to all the hundreds of other players doing their thing?  Can the efforts of one person really sway the outcome of the war to any significant degree?
I'm honestly curious, I don't really understand how the points are added up or how many people really take part in the Battleground of the Obelisk.

We don't know how the winner is determent. All we know is that you need to win 10 battles against any opponent. The team, opponent or difficulty doesn't matter. Whether or not more battles or a tougher opponent/difficulty help for your team to win is a bit of a mystery. I would think it does, but there is no way to know for sure. Only TNT knows that part.

Also: You could just battle Koi warrior first until you got all of the items, and THEN do the 10 (or more) obelisk battles. That's what I do, so I'm not stuck with a lot of items I don't want.

I have to agree with Duma. I battle the ones I want to battle and after I get all the things allowed I go and battle the *war* opponents. I always play on hard and the most dificult 2 opponents at the bottom. Each day I play those 2 opponents 10 times each so I end up with 20 plays a day for the war.  In the end I have 80 battles but I am usually still not on the winning team. I don't have any method of choosing what team I pick to use in the battle. I just feel I am usually just very unlucky from week to week. I certainly don't feel like I am an asset to my team.