Stuffed Animals

Naamah D.

I love collecting a type of stuffed animal called Beanie Boos. 

37107913_1856301534426253_32993109452636

I know all of their names by heart (they come with name tags). Does anyone else collect stuffed animals? 

How cute!!! What is the little pink owl on the right called? They're so sparkly! I've never collected plushies before, but I had a huge book of pokemon cards, annnd world of warcraft cards. Which I dont have anymore. ?  I do currently collect disney trading pins but its by no means a serious hobby. Just when I stumble across one here or there. My favorite are Nightmare Before Christmas pins.

Here are some of my favorite ones. They are a little hard to read due to the cut of the pin and the lighting. ?

pins.jpg

I adore stuffed animals! Beanie Boo's are particularly adorable, Something about their big sparkly eyes. :D I like that TY also kept the traditional poem's in their tags for the beanie boo's. I collect a wide range of plushies. From different species of animals or characters from shows/films/video games etc. I'll admit that some of them I've forgotten their names, but most of my plushies i usually remember the name I've given them, especially one's that i've had for a long time. There's one that's a Webkinz cat called Miffy, who's the Woody to my Andy, I usually take her everywhere! Recently, I have added an Aurora Red Panda and an old Spyro the Dragon plush to my plushie family. ^_^

@Kute I love your pin collection, Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorites! I've always liked Disney pins, I still have a pin i got years ago with all the Disney cats on it. ?

I have a huuuuuuuge pile of stuffed animals at the foot of my bed :3 Recent additions include an AAAARRRRGH from trollhunters, a skeleton kitty, and a watermelon-colored bat - a "fruit bat". I actually recently got one of the small leopard-like beanie boos from a date, and it's cute, but the dragon is the one I really want! But I'm afraid I'd lose the small one, so I've been keeping an eye out for the big one. Unfortunately, I don't think my local convenience store will get new ones in until someone buys the ones they have, and they don't seem to be moving. 

On 7/15/2018 at 9:12 PM, sajixx said:

I have a huuuuuuuge pile of stuffed animals at the foot of my bed :3 Recent additions include an AAAARRRRGH from trollhunters, a skeleton kitty, and a watermelon-colored bat - a "fruit bat". I actually recently got one of the small leopard-like beanie boos from a date, and it's cute, but the dragon is the one I really want! But I'm afraid I'd lose the small one, so I've been keeping an eye out for the big one. Unfortunately, I don't think my local convenience store will get new ones in until someone buys the ones they have, and they don't seem to be moving. 

I have other stuffed animals that aren't Beanie Boos. I have Hello Kitty plushies from the Sanrio store, these cute cats with tiaras and fairy wings, Neopets plushies and plenty other cuties. Stuffed animals are amazing. Which dragon one do you want? The dragons are so squishy and colorful!

23 hours ago, Naamah said:

Which dragon one do you want? The dragons are so squishy and colorful!

I just looked at their online catalogue, I didn't realize there were so many dragons! Anora is my favorite, with Sapphire being a close second. 

• 1 month later...

Your plushies are sooo cute! :D (I call them plushies now because of Neopets, haha) I don`t really have a collection of them, I have a shelf in my bedroom where I`ve gathered all my plushies. I have some Neopets ones that I bought when the Key Quest codes were active, plus a couple of teddy bears and dog ones that I`ve had since childhood. I do collect Lion King merchandise, so I have a number of those, but I keep them in a separate room.

Those are so cute! I have a little collection of Pokemon plushies that I would love to make bigger. I think a lot of Pokémon are really cute and when they are in plushie form, they are even cuter!

I used to have a pretty decent sized collection of stuffed animals up until sometime in high school. Right now all I have is a giant (and I mean giant, it's practically the same size as me), an Apa plushie (from the Nick show Avatar), and then a build-a-bear my husband gave me a few years ago that I sleep with every night (probably much to his annoyance lol)

I do, Like Kuma, collect Disney Pins as well. I just started getting into it and wish I would have been more into it when we were on our honeymoon. I could have done soo much pin trading then lol.

Omg, I see these everywhere, and I'm always tempted to buy one! I never do though, because I need to save money and I already have enough plushies, lol. I have allergies, so I can't have a bunch of plushies sitting in my room. I used to collect Neopets plushies and all sorts of panda plushies, but I eventually gave a bunch of them away, and kept my favourites in a box. I regret donating some of the Neopets ones, I wish I had kept them all. :sad: The panda collection was indeed getting out of hand, so at least I don't regret that.

Anyway, one time I almost bought a smaller version of that shiny dragon one you have... It's so pretty! I also love how much variety they have in their catalogue. I remember seeing spiders, owls, bats (be still, my goth heart!), goats, raccoons, fish... One time I even saw a skeleton-ghost-thing? Amazing!

On 7/14/2018 at 5:13 PM, Naamah said:

I love collecting a type of stuffed animal called Beanie Boos. 

37107913_1856301534426253_32993109452636

I know all of their names by heart (they come with name tags). Does anyone else collect stuffed animals? 

My daughter's LOVE the Beanie Boos! From the ones you have pictured we have Pixy (the white unicorn with rainbow horn), Cinder (the gorgeous green dragon in front) and Darla (the pink dragon to the left of Cinder.) Pixy and Cinder are in the smaller versions like Darla is. My youngest has a rainbow unicorn as well and I can't remember it's name at the moment. We have two identical dogs named Duke. The giraffe on the left with the green sparkly horns, my daughter gave to her best friend for her birthday in May.

Russ has similar ones to the Beanie Boos and we have a few of them as well. I have several Disney Store plushies too. My oldest is a plushie addict and she's only 7 years old!

8 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Omg, I see these everywhere, and I'm always tempted to buy one! I never do though, because I need to save money and I already have enough plushies, lol. I have allergies, so I can't have a bunch of plushies sitting in my room. I used to collect Neopets plushies and all sorts of panda plushies, but I eventually gave a bunch of them away, and kept my favourites in a box. I regret donating some of the Neopets ones, I wish I had kept them all. :sad: The panda collection was indeed getting out of hand, so at least I don't regret that.

Anyway, one time I almost bought a smaller version of that shiny dragon one you have... It's so pretty! I also love how much variety they have in their catalogue. I remember seeing spiders, owls, bats (be still, my goth heart!), goats, raccoons, fish... One time I even saw a skeleton-ghost-thing? Amazing!

That shiny green dragon, Cinder, is soooo adorable and I love him! He was the prettiest one the store had at the time. My middle monster got that one and Darla belongs to my oldest.

I've also amassed a small collection of Official Disney Lithographs and pins that are exclusive to the Disney Movie Club. I love that club! I can get movies far cheaper than in-store and it's such a great deal to get a mass quantity for birthdays and Christmas. I'm waiting on a binder for my lithographs and I will now have 3 pins I think. One is currently in the mail being sent out with my recent order.

15 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

My oldest is a plushie addict and she's only 7 years old!

OMG, ME!!! I just had a flashback, lol. In second grade, we made a book for our class, so everyone had to write a page about themselves. Here's a snippet from my page:

teddybears.png

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

15 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

That shiny green dragon, Cinder, is soooo adorable and I love him! He was the prettiest one the store had at the time. My middle monster got that one and Darla belongs to my oldest.

I'm not usually drawn to shiny things, but that dragon had me mesmerised! If I ever see a smaller version of it, I might just get it. 

Anyway, I made the mistake of checking out their website, and now I'm obsessed with this one too:

1ec15324df16676146a40241e691fcfa_lg.gif

Help cry.gif

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

OMG, ME!!! I just had a flashback, lol. In second grade, we made a book for our class, so everyone had to write a page about themselves. Here's a snippet from my page:

teddybears.png

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

I'm not usually drawn to shiny things, but that dragon had me mesmerised! If I ever see a smaller version of it, I might just get it. 

Anyway, I made the mistake of checking out their website, and now I'm obsessed with this one too:

1ec15324df16676146a40241e691fcfa_lg.gif

Help cry.gif

I recently bought the Halloween cat with the pumpkin. Her name is Potion. Cute name for a little Halloween kitty.

My sister also has the collection of Beanie Boos.

But I have a real live kitten. It's much better than all these toys☺️ But caring about it is a quite difficult occupation. 

And I found a lot of interesting and useful information in the guide

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic, surreptitious parts have been
removed.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a ton of stuffed animals because as a child my parents would take me to Tahoe and Reno every year and you win so much from the arcades and carnival style games. ? I don't really go for branded plush, just what is cute. In fact I still sleep with a giant Angry Bird and a Pikachu plush lol (adult in the 20s haha).

• 5 months later...

I have a ton of plushies! Very few of them are from my youth, I've actually become a more avid collector in my adulthood.
My favorites are a (naked) Build-a-Bear Pooh I got at the thrift store last year, my precious Monokuma bear, & a (small) collection of Sanrio plushies that I simply adore. I'm a big Rilakkuma/Gudetama/Hello Kitty fan (✧ω✧)

I don't collect stuffed animals, though I do have the ones I grew up with that I can't bear to part with, they are packed away now though. But I have 3 that hang out here in the living room with me, they all sit on the shelves behind me now, amongst my plants.

There's a little Snoopy that I don't have a pic of.

A not so little Totoro that I have a terrible pic of from when he was still hogging my Papasan chair.

image.png.820297bba64aaef0b9fad6a43ef04ab3.png

And a Picachu enjoying the glow from the lamp.

image.png.c4ccdd88c5c3bb754047ddb4aa5562fe.png

They sit amidst a little jungle now. Totoro cosplaying himself sometimes, depending on which plant is behind him with a leaf covering his head. ?

MNoesN3.jpg

I got these three from the amusement park. That's Squirtle on the left, Yip Yip in the middle, and Mr. Peacock on the right. I won the Squirtle and Yip Yip, but I bought Mr. Peacock because he looked so cool.

(Sorry the lighting is so bad.)

I have a stuffed dog named Darby Junior, or DJ for short. I've had it since I was a very small child. I had a ton of others, but I, perhaps regrettably, got rid of them over time.