Vote for Obelisk War! Round 138!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 138th round?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 138th round?

• Seekers
    • The Sway
    • Thieves Guild

image.png.70e92dc7b822e16b64e48c00fc22f9ff.png

Our choices are:              The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme)

The Sway (where wealth and power reigns supreme)

The Thieves (where skullduggery reigns supreme)

image.png.fd5631a254ef0e953d9a1d98fcc9ee7f.pngTo arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR   image.png.e54d4f725ca827fa83c3fe8d274c3f08.png   image.png   OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references!  

@jellysundae What say you, oh new leader? Who is need of an Avatar and our services? Rally round and sound off so we can make a wise choice! :whistle:

Right now, I'm leaning towards Thieves but will come back later tonight to see if anyone has posted needing an Avatar or if the Poll indicates that a lot of ppl have made a choice OR if you want to declare what your opinion is, I could go with that, being so indecisive square_blumaroodice.gif :lmaosmiley:!

Hey, I thought you drafted @Scoobert_Doo in as leader, lol. Midnight, maybe YOU should be our new Captain of all things Bunness?

I'm waiting on avatar needers, too.

I've been demoted, even before being promoted?! How does that work?! Fine. In that case, I'm going for the "steal" and picking the Thieves. Last time they won was 21 rounds ago. Their win percentage is 18. "Prediction" is at 40%. With odds like those, they just gotta win, right?! If anyone needs a win, it's definitely Thieves. However, I think my prediction rate is 95% for picking the losing faction, so caveat emptor. @jellysundae, I guess the honor is all yours. I've been known to go "rogue" (or was it "rouge"), now and then. I won't let my buns get battled off in vain!

EDIT: Here is the link to battle your buns off, for whichever faction:

http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/battleground/

As Scoobert already mentioned, here in a little table:

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Seekers 5 rounds ago 40% 35%
The Sway 2 rounds ago 58% 25%
Thieves Guild 21 rounds ago 18% 40%

So, it can be any of the three teams that win really. Their scores are so close together. Looks like thieves are most picked for avie's for now. I'll wait a bit more and see what the votes are at the end of voting.

3 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I've been demoted, even before being promoted?! How does that work?

My apologies @Scoobert_Doo , I forgot that I asked you to be the Leader! cirrus_grey_rain.gif Sorry!  Ok, that was not a great thing to do but how about we move forward and go with Thieves since many ppl indicated that they need that Avatar? And please, I know jellysundae won't mind, right Jelly? jubjub_grey_smile.gif  

@Scoobert_Doo  @midnight_spell360 you guys :heart: you make me smile. As the Bun Brigade seems to be down to just us 3 right now we can be a triumvirate, can't we? Because that's a cool word, lol.

We need to press-gang some more people...

:ph34r:

*puts out a lure of cinnamon frosting and maple syrup*

@phoenixgal  @Kute  @Duma  @Nielo  @lojoco49 

image.png image.png Come join the sweet side! image.pngimage.png

I'm going for Thieves too, as that avie's clearly being illusive for several TDNers. Let us track it down! *heroic pose*

:medieval:

REALLY hoping my lure doesn't just attract bears...

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

As the Bun Brigade seems to be down to just us 3 right now we can be a triumvirate, can't we? Because that's a cool word, lol.

That IS definitely a cool word! kyrii_blue_coolsunglasses.gif Then THIEVES it is! :medieval: to arms, legs, and BUNS! We will battle our buns off for the Avatar! scorchio_angry.gif

You still have a little less than 2 Days (44 hours & counting down) to join up! waffle_pppstealing.gif 

hmz, just us three? I count again... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, uh were was I? but three? Nope, Or I guess I'm seeing double! Okay guys! WHO is the double! is it lianakos, kute, lojoco, jellysundae, Scoobert, Midnight_spell or phoenixgal? Because I know I'm not the double!

But yes, let's go with thieves this round, I'll join in on that!

@jellysundae Lol, good thing I already joined the Thieves then. :P (I usually just go with whatever faction is most likely to win according to that prediction petpage.) I'm of not much use though. I usually just do my 10 battles and then call it a day. If I remember to do them at all. ?

And we failed again, lol.

I got a cool book as a consolation prize though.

Wisdom doesn't spend very well, so you might like to collect a more tangible memento. Effort does not go unrewarded.

29174.gif

Sunglasses Book

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I'd we failed again, lol.

I'd ? I could, I would, I should, I had???  Eh, yeah, we didn't win but we tried.

Carry it above your head to light the way! I didn't get a book, I was given a Fiery Carved Torch so that...I could burn something? :whistle::eh::laughingsmiley: Or maybe find my way away from the life of a Thiefevil_techo_stealing.gif

Congratulations to Sway!

3 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I'd ? I could, I would, I should, I had???  Eh, yeah, we didn't win but we tried.

Carry it above your head to light the way! I didn't get a book, I was given a Fiery Carved Torch so that...I could burn something? :whistle::eh::laughingsmiley: Or maybe find my way away from the life of a Thiefevil_techo_stealing.gif

Congratulations to Sway!

LOL. Hey, leave me alone about my typos, sometimes not even I can figure out what I was trying to say. ?

That torch is for you to hold so I can see to read my book. ?

25 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Wisdom doesn't spend very well, so you might like to collect a more tangible memento. Effort does not go unrewarded.

What sick Neopian would paint rocks to look like Meepits?

Meepit Painted Rock 

That is freaky, get it away from me.  ?