Have a Lutari morphing potion there?

EZ4Ahri

Hey everyone! My name's Zac I'm 17 and I joined this forum just in May and this is my first content. I've been on Neopets since 2006 and I stop playing in 2008 because everything became really tedious and repetitive. Like any other people, I thought that Neopet only surrounds your pet. Feeding your pet, making it happy, increase his mood. Man, I even thought that you can only earn neopoints by playing flash games! 

Growing up, playing this game, there are many kinds of content in game that makes me ask myself what is this for? Or what can I get from it? Like the Tale of Woe plot for example around November 2006 and I tried solving the first puzzle but I can't because I don't know the solutions (and my 7-year-old self didn't even bother to search over the internet) and I give up because I thought that it's just a waste of time.

Have you played the game Pou? Its a game in the app store where you basically make your pet, your Pou, happy and play games to earn money and.......that's basically it. 

Image result for poo game

I thought Neopet is just like this app game. And you know what? IT. IS. NOT! after years of ignorance and a week of research around January this year, I've finally come to my senses and start playing again this May. There were actually tons of stuff that you can do. Like doing the dailies and maybe selling some of the stuff you earn in your shop. And I'm also so happy winning the 3rd place for the Special Edition runway winning a pin! So that's also something to look forward to. 

So you must be thinking, "Why is the topic about Lutari morphing potion when this content is about introductions and welcomes?" 

Welp, I'll be right there in a second.

So aside from my meerca (the most adorable neopet in the whole world), It's always been a dream of mine to have a pet Lutari! I only started playing Neopets in May and i just missed the Lutari Day in April. *sigh* So I've been searching through the Shop Wizard for Lutari Morphing Potion and there's no user selling this item showing up no matter how I reload my browser which is a shame. Do you guys know where I can get one? And is anyone here willing to make a trade in the trading post? Or is anyone willing to sell it to me? I've been wanting to morph my vandagyre into a Lutari. 

Hey welcome to the forums!  Your best bet is to try and trade for a potion but right now I think all are above 1mil nps.  To see what is currently there you can just search lutari morphing potion and will be able to see all the different ones.  Lutaris are weird as they can't be abandoned so they are never found in the pound. 

Hello and welcome ?

I hope you enjoy neopets much more now . You should try neoquest, stock market, food club, entering art contests, the neopian times, even battledome if you have not looked into this. Theres still so much more. 

When I first started playing neopets I thought that parts of the site were not the game. 

image.png.075b13ff303b1351e935aecba9fb70ca.png

That was when it looked like this. 

I thought. HMmmm. Neomail? My mom said I can't have email ?

Shops? I'm 12 I cant shop. I dont have money. 

Boards? I'm 12 .........

News? Ew. I hate news. 

I literally did games, and  explore for an entire year so I know how you feel ...

About the Lutari...

Look in the trading post for a morphing potion ? Thats where I found mine. 

Hello, welcome! I found some for you to look at on the TP. There are a lot more but this may get you started in deciding what Lutari you want. Good luck!

Lot 423124492: | Owned by luduxes | Report this lot

Hm... What could a pink, Lutari shaped morphing potion possibly do? Pink Lutari Morphing Potion

Lot 423123273: | Owned by infamous_pixel | Report this lot

Hm... What could a pink, Lutari shaped morphing potion possibly do? Pink Lutari Morphing Potion

Lot 423111699: | Owned by bolzard001 | Report this lot

Yo ho yo ho, a Pirate Lutaris life for me... Pirate Lutari Morphing Potion

Lot 423111697: | Owned by bolzard001 | Report this lot

Hm... What could a green, Lutari shaped morphing potion possibly do? Green Lutari Morphing Potion

Lot 423111696: | Owned by bolzard001 | Report this lot

Drinking this potion will change any Neopet into a magnificent Faerie Lutari! Faerie Lutari Morphing Potion

[Ultra Rare - r98]

On 7/18/2018 at 1:40 PM, emily_speck_15 said:

Hey welcome to the forums!  Your best bet is to try and trade for a potion but right now I think all are above 1mil nps.  To see what is currently there you can just search lutari morphing potion and will be able to see all the different ones.  Lutaris are weird as they can't be abandoned so they are never found in the pound. 

Yeah. I have about 3.2 mill nps in my bank right now. Also thanks to the Altador Cup I was able to sell some items at around 1.2 million nps. I actually don't think Lutaris are weird, I read this circular in the Neopian Times that the reason why Lutaris are never found in the pound because they hate the idea of being abandoned by their owners. As they despise the pound, they simply run away when they are abandoned.

On 7/18/2018 at 4:09 PM, Kute said:

Hello and welcome ?

I hope you enjoy neopets much more now . You should try neoquest, stock market, food club, entering art contests, the neopian times, even battledome if you have not looked into this. Theres still so much more. 

When I first started playing neopets I thought that parts of the site were not the game. 

image.png.075b13ff303b1351e935aecba9fb70ca.png

That was when it looked like this. 

I thought. HMmmm. Neomail? My mom said I can't have email ?

Shops? I'm 12 I cant shop. I dont have money. 

Boards? I'm 12 .........

News? Ew. I hate news. 

I literally did games, and  explore for an entire year so I know how you feel ...

About the Lutari...

Look in the trading post for a morphing potion ? Thats where I found mine.

Yeah, I did try all of them except for neoquest and the art contest but I might reconsider and do it one day, hopefully. Also I did look in the trading post and I just make an offer. I hope he would accept my offer of 1.3 mill nps. 

On 7/19/2018 at 7:25 AM, Granny63020 said:

Hello, welcome! I found some for you to look at on the TP. There are a lot more but this may get you started in deciding what Lutari you want. Good luck!

Lot 423124492: | Owned by luduxes | Report this lot

Lot 423123273: | Owned by infamous_pixel | Report this lot

Lot 423111699: | Owned by bolzard001 | Report this lot

Yo ho yo ho, a Pirate Lutaris life for me... Pirate Lutari Morphing Potion

Lot 423111697: | Owned by bolzard001 | Report this lot

Hm... What could a green, Lutari shaped morphing potion possibly do? Green Lutari Morphing Potion

Lot 423111696: | Owned by bolzard001 | Report this lot

Drinking this potion will change any Neopet into a magnificent Faerie Lutari! Faerie Lutari Morphing Potion

[Ultra Rare - r98]

Thank you very much! Also, I decided to create this content because I just had my first FFQ, thanks to the grey faerie, and I badly want to convert my vandagyre into a lutari then take him on the rainbow fountain.

1123513667_Screenshot(156).png.94aef08b41760fc5f6c809048ae81c68.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double or triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

i don't know why the Lutari potions got expensive 

i bought an Island one for 450k a couple years ago

in my Opinion the Island and Pirate Lutari are the best looking ... esp the Pirate with its engraved tail :) 

I badly want to convert my vandagyre into a lutari then take him on the rainbow fountain.

in that case i suggest you cross-paint him :) that way you will gain an additional set of PB clothes :) 

for ex. first convert him to Island then use the FF to paint him Pirate , or vice versa ..

or Stealthy .. (that is an expensive color) 

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

i don't know why the Lutari potions got expensive 

i bought an Island one for 450k a couple years ago

in my Opinion the Island and Pirate Lutari are the best looking ... esp the Pirate with its engraved tail ?

in that case i suggest you cross-paint him ? that way you will gain an additional set of PB clothes ?

for ex. first convert him to Island then use the FF to paint him Pirate , or vice versa ..

or Stealthy .. (that is an expensive color) 

Might be because it was common to get during that time you found an Island one. Lutari morphing potions nowadays are hard to find which make sense why its price is up to million.

I personally like the normal blue lutari because blue is my favorite colour. But I think i'll convert him into desert lutari coz I like the design. 

Thank you for your suggestion tho, i'll consider to cross-paint him i guess.

Hi there and welcome ?

I have a lutari potion in my SDB.

I am sure we can find an agreement.

How about you mail me on neopets?

Best

Pinkspacesheep

18 hours ago, LordFarquaad said:

I haven't gotten a faerie quest in around 2-3 months now. I really want to get a fountain faerie one but I don't expect to get that lucky any time soon

Randomly, I just two days ago got one and was able to paint my Lutari eventide afterwards at the fountain faerie.

The faerie requested a HOPSO which was like a few k ... It was so random.

:D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

I have a Lutari.... Khatar_T the Rainbow Lutari don't think I would want to give him up. I dress him all funky and I painted him rainbow. I happened to zap a pet in the lab ray and poof! a Lutari. LOL It took me at least a week (maybe longer) to decide what color I wanted him to be. I'm happy with this decision and I hope you will have fun with yours.

@PinkSpaceSheep, Just sent an email from Neopets, I hope you receive it! I also love the style of your Kauvaru! Simply majestic.

@LordFarquaadYou'll get it eventually. The more you expect for it to happen the more you get disappointed, one of my life quotes. 

@Granny63020 You got a lutari from the lab ray? Nice! Can't afford lab ray yet. Every laboratory map piece is expensive. I mean I can afford it, but I'd rather save nps for now. Also just like what I said a while ago...

On 7/19/2018 at 9:07 AM, EZ4Ahri said:

Lutaris are never found in the pound because they hate the idea of being abandoned by their owners.

Don't give up on your lutari! They're special creatures. As they're limited and restricted in numbers ?