Yay for Halloween Aisha Plushie

kuhlowie

Hey Ya'll! First post on TDN. Thought I'd share that MY HALLOWEEN AISHA PLUSHIE JUST ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY!! ?

I was an avid plushie collector back in the early 2000's when neopets started selling them at Limited Too, but this one was special edition only given out during a special event!

I'm so psyched right now, I love it!

aishatwp.JPG

The halloween Aisha is precious?

@ Kute

These plushies were sold @ Limited Too and Claires back in 2002-2004. Some of the later ones talked!

they were limited edition and can only be found second hand online nowadays 

ive got a blue Aisha keychain and faerie kougra at home. About to get a pink poodle and blue kadoatie in the mail as well!? I am so excited!!!

@Kute I am away from home for the summer so I don't have all my other plushies with me at the moment, but I probably have over 50 of them ? including little ones from Mc Donald's like @TokaValencia's. You can view most neopets plushies here: https://www.theplushieguide.com/plushies.php?page=realplushies&pg=1. My absolute favorites are my baby kougra and my large standing disco aisha, which isn't on that list.

And yes, like @smoss1 mentioned, they are only available online. I bought mine from ebay in mint condition. You can take a look on there if you'd like; amazon sells the more recent ones too. I have a blue kadoatie at home too, soooo cute! Another one of my favorites.

disco aisha.jpeg

@kuhlowieOMG disco Aisha is standing up!? That is precious! I like the floppy antennas as well

ive got a whole box full of McDonald’s neo toys at my university! But here is my plushie collection at home rn:

My pink poodle and Kadoatie came today! They are great and soft?

C6671F17-645E-4154-BF1D-D7EBE079BA5A.jpeg

Haha thanks ?

The kougra tag unfortunately detached long ago. But I wanted to keep this tag safe

not sure if the keychain Aisha came w/ a tag - don’t remember